Charlotte Louise Taylor #28 Bum cheeks roasting on a roaring plant stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘style’ of writing is appalling. Her two word sentences really f*ck me off.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't care because she's clearly like that herself. Boobs swinging everywhere, except when she has her ill fitting manky bra on for when she's out in public

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
H
As if anyone would think Charl was his daughter. She's got half a tonne of make up on her moonface, and looks older than Frank ffs! 🤓🤥
Told you she'd have her camera ready as the door opened.
Nice shot of her mums boob and nipple

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s complaining about her back….guys “believe it or not” (her words) she had co-codamol for it from regulus occasions. (That well known over the counter drug that isn’t a big deal to take in the slightest).

My friend has had three major back surgeries to sort out his fucked back (not caused by one night on a hotel mattress) …co-codamol isn’t the drug of choice in his bedside drawer AND he does the bleeping hoovering if it needs it. You know who else does the hoovering? His wife…as it’s their joint house. Other than during surgery time he also manages to work.
If Charlotte genuinely can’t do the hoovering and clothes then why isn’t Shark. Or has he? Or has she told him not to bother in a huffy way?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she split up with Bill’s dad on Boxing Day 2013.. made videos about being a single mum but was having a night away with Mark by 26th January 2014 where he supposedly agreed to take Bill on as one of his own when Bill already has a father figure in his life!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So she split up with Bill’s dad on Boxing Day 2013.. made videos about being a single mum but was having a night away with Mark by 26th January 2014 where he supposedly agreed to take Bill on as one of his own when Bill already has a father figure in his life!
Yep, a single mum for all of 4 weeks. It was a really hard time for her guys. Because of course Mark was ‘just a friend’ until that point (such a good friend that she called him immediately after breaking it off with Bill’s dad, like immediately, went outside after the conversation to phone him).

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She was clearly already in a relationship with Mark long before the boxing day break up with Stephen. Shes said on several occasions that on Boxing day when she walked over to her parents to tell them about the breakup that she immediately called Mark up on the way to tell him…. She 100% cheated on Stephen - wether physically or emotionally, she was already in a romantic relationship with Mark while she was still with Stephen. 100%

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jesus wept her mum needs a bra pronto.
They are just boobs. I don’t think her Mum needs a bra at all in her own home if she doesn’t want one. I think her daughter needs to not take pictures of her without a bra in her own home. Put down the camera, jeez.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Getting Stanley a desk for his room because he likes colouring. She really doesn’t want to spend time with her children does she?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are just boobs. I don’t think her Mum needs a bra at all in her own home if she doesn’t want one. I think her daughter needs to not take pictures of her without a bra in her own home. Put down the camera, jeez.
Big boobs swinging around by the navel aint comfy. The woman needs a bra to support her breasts and take the weight of then off her back.

Reactions: 5
What charlottes mum needs is for her idiotic daughter to pop her camera away and not document every second of her life. She deserves privacy like her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually feel sorry for her after that bizzare story about the cable and marks work colleague asking if it was his daughter. What a looser. Stupid boring story thats of no interest to anyone, wasnt funny in any capacity and she thinks she needs to inform the world about it while fake laughing…. Sad as duck
She seriously, seriously needs to start leaving the house and talking to adults.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.