Charlotte Louise Taylor #28 Bum cheeks roasting on a roaring plant stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known someone to make such a fuss about mundane things. Why is the train being cancelled worth a big dramatic post on her stories? She lives such a sheltered life I actually dread to think how she would cope living in a city like London - train and tube delays daily hun!

Reactions: 19
I found it really sad when she was getting ready to go out ans saying how she wants to make everything absolutely perfect for her parents to babysit, she doesn’t like feeling indebted to anyone? It’s her parents ffs! Why would she feel indebted to them for looking after their grandkids? Do they make her feel that way? I’d understand if it was a babysitter or a friend doing it but it’s literally her mum and dad. I find that so sad and bizarre.
She could ask for help taking her Christmas lights down from outside her house! Noticed them every time I walk past, also spotted Shark “working from
home” gaming, sat with his hoody up, whilst the poor dog is staring out of the window.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She could ask for help taking her Christmas lights down from outside her house! Noticed them every time I walk past, also spotted Shark “working from
home” gaming, sat with his hoody up, whilst the poor dog is staring out of the window.
Suzanne? This you? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Princess Charl complaining about a bad back because of a mattress! Honest to god, when people like her complain about a bad back, it makes me want to slap them. I’ve said before about my back, I have a spinal cord injury and I’m in immense pain every day. She has no bloody idea about the real world does she? There are many families sleeping on the floor, without a mattress, she’s totally clueless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No one, and I repeat NO ONE, saw her story about her “bad back” and immediately presumed that it was caused by a dirty weekend in London 🙈
She’s only put that so everyone knows that her and Frank have sex 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Bad back due to standing and contorting in all types of positions to appear slimmer in photos no doubt. Daughter number one? How many has Mark got? 😂 what another unfunny story 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now I am just going to put this out there, but to help your back, increase your activity and lose some weight. Yes a different bed can niggle a back, but stop blaming everything and take some responsibility (you can tell I have an argumentative 10 year old, also who suffers with back pain!).

Reactions: 18
That story. I cringed for her. “Is that daughter no1” as though he has several daughters?! Lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The vision of Charlotte having her back blown in by Shark’s todger is one I could’ve lived without first thing on a Monday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.