Charlotte Louise Taylor #28 Bum cheeks roasting on a roaring plant stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone had to do it but it feels so wrong doing my own. Anyway, here's to me @And_that's_okay! šŸ‘

Charlotte ripped our her old fireplace and replaced it with a plant stand with a shelf and mirror on the top - it looks shite.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/charlot...-the-lies-we-know-you-ate-all-the-pies.35437/

Recap!

So where we do start?

Charlotte's had her nails done weekly. Her awful chubby club fingers with a blob of playdoh on the end fingering her food with her sleeves over her hands are more Nigella Awful than Lawson. She's introduced us all to a new British delicacy; grated cheese on instant noodles. Just call her Heston Blubbyarse. Mark's still getting a la carte - yes he's still giving one to the cart donkey when she's had a drink which she's done less of recently. Rumour had it she was pregnant but in reality; she's just got the gut of a pregnant rhinoceros.

It's been a green month. Green living room. Green dresses. Gangrene seeping from her mankey eye ball. We were exposed to a close up of Mark's scrotum but were relieved when it turned out to be Charlotte's eye ball.

Merlin is still depressed.

The kids are still bleeping annoying.

The family are coming for Christmas and they've got nowhere to sit. The Hostess is hosting, in her home, yeah she's hosting. Did I say she's hosting? The 'Hostess is Grotesque' one may say.

Anyone else wanna add....sure I've missed loads.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kids are still malnourished!
Now pimping her grandparents out for ads.
Charlotte/Hagrid/Beast/Charpaldi/Meatloafs twin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says shes holding back on christmas breakfast... but they have smoked salmon, bacon, sausages, bagels and chocolate croissants šŸ˜­ they are such greedy, greedy pigs

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone had to do it but it feels so wrong doing my own. Anyway, here's to me @And_that's_okay! šŸ‘

Charlotte ripped our her old fireplace and replaced it with a plant stand with a shelf and mirror on the top - it looks shite.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/charlot...-the-lies-we-know-you-ate-all-the-pies.35437/

Recap!

So where we do start?

Charlotte's had her nails done weekly. Her awful chubby club fingers with a blob of playdoh on the end fingering her food with her sleeves over her hands are more Nigella Awful than Lawson. She's introduced us all to a new British delicacy; grated cheese on instant noodles. Just call her Heston Blubbyarse. Mark's still getting a la carte - yes he's still giving one to the cart donkey when she's had a drink which she's done less of recently. Rumour had it she was pregnant but in reality; she's just got the gut of a pregnant rhinoceros.

It's been a green month. Green living room. Green dresses. Gangrene seeping from her mankey eye ball. We were exposed to a close up of Mark's scrotum but were relieved when it turned out to be Charlotte's eye ball.

Merlin is still depressed.

The kids are still bleeping annoying.

The family are coming for Christmas and they've got nowhere to sit. The Hostess is hosting, in her home, yeah she's hosting. Did I say she's hosting? The 'Hostess is Grotesque' one may say.

Anyone else wanna add....sure I've missed loads.
Thanks for doing a recap. šŸ‘ šŸ˜‚
Also not to forget, poor Charl has been poorly, she's still talking about Covid and lockdown! And there's been a deleting spree of comments on YouTube. But she still leaves creepy Carol Creamer's up!!!
Still giving the kids tit food and sparrow sized portions for dinner. Still pimping the kids out for ads and now the poor grandparents have been exploited too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why on earth had she uploaded 3 videos in the past day, 2 of them being food hauls Can't even be bothered to schedule her videos properly

Reactions: 2
Fab accurate recap. šŸ‘ šŸ˜‚
Not forgetting, she's been poorly, she's still talking about Covid and she's been on a deleting spree of comments on YouTube. But leaves creepy Carol Creamer's up!!!
How could we forget Charl having the worlds worst case of flu, that definitely wasnā€™t a coldā€¦. even though she was still able to put make up on and go to Costa. Sheā€™s a medical marvel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the Tesco haul, itā€™s all pretty standard, the video couldā€™ve been half the length the amount of waffling she does! Would probably have been more helpful a few days ago although I understand she doesnā€™t want to buy things too far in advance. Also would be more useful if she HAD planned the meals between Christmas and NY so people could take inspiration. Otherwise itā€™s a bit like a random ā€˜this is what I boughtā€™ and not helpful to others really.

So funny when she says she wonā€™t really do a breakfast and then discusses smoked salmon, cream cheese, bagels, croissants, sausages, bacon!!!!

Reactions: 6
Donā€™t forget her continued consistent editing of her body in photos and contortionist poses in front of mirrors to try to pretend sheā€™s still a size 13 āœŒšŸ» Add 10 on and youā€™re about there.

nowt wrong with larger sizes. Just stop the constant LYING

Iā€™ve just watched her food haul and me and my husband had a bet that sheā€™d say the word ā€œhostā€ or ā€œhostingā€ at least 5 timesā€¦she mentions it 6 times!
Do you know sheā€™s hosting this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If thatā€™s not doing breakfast what would doing breakfast be! šŸ¤¢ imagine 11 people all using the loo right off the kitchen table šŸ¤®

• Sick
Says shes holding back on christmas breakfast... but they have smoked salmon, bacon, sausages, bagels and chocolate croissants šŸ˜­ they are such greedy, greedy pigs
I seriously cannot get over the amount of food this family consumes šŸ¤¢ Well, the kids donā€™t, as weā€™ve seen their measly portions. So it must all be her and Mark. Itā€™s a disgusting amount of rich food, their toilet bowls must be a right state

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I bet she will feed the kids on trays first, then while their attached to screens she will host the adults at the dining table, or have a buffet dinner set up on the counter.

Reactions: 7
Where the duck do they put all that food. It was making me sick watching it šŸ¤¢ They are certainly a family of eaters arenā€™t they.

• Sick
Is Daisy deaf/partially deaf? I honestly donā€™t mean that as a piss take itā€™s just a genuine question after hearing her speak

Reactions: 5
Where the duck do they put all that food. It was making me sick watching it šŸ¤¢ They are certainly a family of eaters arenā€™t they.
The food is going here
Screenshot_20221120-212550_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Actually shocking when you look at the difference between this actual photo of her and the ones she posts herself. Thereā€™s putting a flattering photo of yourself up publicly and then there is pure deception. That is what pisses me off about her, because she claims body positivity etc and then basically posts a different persons body,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Loving the thread title and that recap is absolute comedy gold. Totally en pointe.

No wonder she is the size of a house.

So funny when she says she wonā€™t really do a breakfast and then discusses smoked salmon, cream cheese, bagels, croissants, sausages, bacon!!!!
I watched the beginning of her Christmas Tesco haul before I had to stop because it was giving me full on rage combined with wanting to vom. The sight of her ugly weird nails with the dreadful manicure fingering her groceries literally makes me want to throw up šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.