Charlotte Louise Taylor #28 Bum cheeks roasting on a roaring plant stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she calls him babe makes me feel actually sick.

Also Charlotte nobody is buying that someone mistook you for Mark’s daughter you insufferable state. I know childhood obesity is an increasing issue but come on…

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Also Charlotte nobody is buying that someone mistook you for Mark’s daughter you insufferable state. I know childhood obesity is an increasing issue but come on…
And what daughter calls their “dada” bsbes! 🤣
LIES!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bad back from over contorting, more like (I realise it’s been said, but I’m saying it again 🤣)

Frank looks younger than Our Charl. Was it her breathy baby voice, perchance, or was he wearing a hoody so low they just saw salt and pepper serial killer?

I don’t find Frank attractive but he’s not completely unfortunate looking (which film/tv show is this from? Legally blonde? 🧐) and Charlotte is definitely punching.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I actually feel sorry for her after that bizzare story about the cable and marks work colleague asking if it was his daughter. What a looser. Stupid boring story thats of no interest to anyone, wasnt funny in any capacity and she thinks she needs to inform the world about it while fake laughing…. Sad as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel sorry for her after that bizzare story about the cable and marks work colleague asking if it was his daughter. What a looser. Stupid boring story thats of no interest to anyone, wasnt funny in any capacity and she thinks she needs to inform the world about it while fake laughing…. Sad as duck
She’s utterly pathetic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking because she's used the trip as content, she can write the costs off as a business expense?

Also who is the poor woman who answered the door with the kids, who's now had her unflattering bra less boobs zapped onto screens across the world? Charlotte bangs on about body image and mental health yet she doesn't have the care or intelligence to check these things for others. Her family and also the strangers out and about going about their day in London who are now used for her content.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Princess Charl complaining about a bad back because of a mattress! Honest to god, when people like her complain about a bad back, it makes me want to slap them. I’ve said before about my back, I have a spinal cord injury and I’m in immense pain every day. She has no bloody idea about the real world does she? There are many families sleeping on the floor, without a mattress, she’s totally clueless!
Probably a prequel to an Emma mattress AD coming up like all the other influencers🙄
---

🤣 🤣 His daughter?? Oh fk off Charls Manson

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking because she's used the trip as content, she can write the costs off as a business expense?

Also who is the poor woman who answered the door with the kids, who's now had her unflattering bra less boobs zapped onto screens across the world? Charlotte bangs on about body image and mental health yet she doesn't have the care or intelligence to check these things for others. Her family and also the strangers out and about going about their day in London who are now used for her content.
She runs her business as a ltd company so she can put the majority of purchases through as “business” expenses - so the hotel stay, meals etc can be put through as business expenses (directors meal/accommodation etc) but all that happens is at the end of her business year the expenses come off her profit and she will pay less corporation tax as a result. It doesnt write off the entire cost and its not like she gets money back or something free at the point of sale, but yes eventually it will provide more money in her pocket because she wont have to pay out as much tax as she would have

Reactions: 7
She runs her business as a ltd company so she can put the majority of purchases through as “business” expenses - so the hotel stay, meals etc can be put through as business expenses (directors meal/accommodation etc) but all that happens is at the end of her business year the expenses come off her profit and she will pay less corporation tax as a result. It doesnt write off the entire cost and its not like she gets money back or something free at the point of sale, but yes eventually it will provide more money in her pocket because she wont have to pay out as much tax as she would have
And she will pay herself a minimum wage to avoid any large HMRC tax increases on income probably if it's a Ltd company that makes profit margins

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have never felt (or been made to feel) like a burden having had children before my partner and I were together. I wouldn’t be ME without my children and they were my life. There was zero expectation for any man to take me/them on because I simply didn’t care. Funnily enough my OH didn’t care (that I was a *shock face* single mum as he liked me and was an adult that understood that a duvorce sometimes brings children with it. He just thought I was hot and have a personality as amazing as Eowyn’s stew is tit.
I don’t get where or why there is so much emphasis on him “taking Bill on”. No! The thought should be thatHE was lucky that she allowed him into her sons life. She’s forgetting who the important party is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have never felt (or been made to feel) like a burden having had children before my partner and I were together. I wouldn’t be ME without my children and they were my life. There was zero expectation for any man to take me/them on because I simply didn’t care. Funnily enough my OH didn’t care.
I don’t get where or why there is so much emphasis on him “taking Bill on”. No! The thought should be thatHE was lucky that she allowed him into her sons life. She’s forgetting who the important party is.
Precisely!! 👏 👏

Reactions: 7
As if anyone would think Charl was his daughter. She's got half a tonne of make up on her moonface, and looks older than Frank ffs! 🤓🤥
Told you she'd have her camera ready as the door opened.
Jesus Christ, Charlotte's mum needs to get a bra!! My poor eyes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Its so off putting how much she loves herself. Im all for a bit of self confidence but shes on another level - she just reeks of self obsession and over inflated ego.
Its the pout, kills me everytime, especially when she’s ‘working’ an Ad. 😂
---

Her latest insta memory made me puke
What planet is she living on? She needs to stop watching the bloody notebook and live in the real world! Franky boy is about as romantic as a chocolate tea pot
Such bullshit. C’mon Charlotte, you clearly (IMO) were having a fling with Mark and left Bills Dad for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she shared her mum like that , cold nipple and everything!! Poor Karen!

Laughing at her trying to fancy up the birdseye frozen chicken for dinner tonight by calling it tempura chicken. Charlotte love, it’s processed chicken in a jar sauce and a premade pack of Chinese bits from the supermarket. All you did was open some packets and heat it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.