Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that they went to the Christmas Village and then to the Theatre dressed like fecking tramps!!!!!! They both look like they need bathed in a bath of Dettol 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What a difference a few months makes 😮
She's married now, she's got Mark and she doesn't give a bleeping tit what she looks like.

Charlotte, a man who gets with a taken women can easily cheat on you too sweetheart.

Also, bleeping hell, you know Instagram is all fake, fake, fake when a reel can make Manchester look good. When I went to the markets I was stepping over people passed out from spice. Never again (and I only live 25 mins away on the tram). Don't be fooled into visiting - what a mess it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to break it to her that ITS NOT bleeping CHRISTMAS YET. “Manchester markets at Christmas” - just duck all the way off. It’s the middle of November. Christmas is 5 weeks away. Get a grip.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that they went to the Christmas Village and then to the Theatre dressed like fecking tramps!!!!!! They both look like they need bathed in a bath of Dettol 🤢
I don’t think he looked too bad. Jeans, coat, trainers and a hat but her with those flares, scruffy shoes etc. That Gillet really does nothing for her and makes her look like she should be selling the Christmas stuff on the market!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Will be interested to see the new sofa. The whole point of having an L shaped sofa is having a big footstool so more than 1 person can put their feet up on it. If you get the one designed for the sofa, it’s exactly the right height. Is that small wicker thing with the orange cushion the footstool they will be using?!

White blinds would also have looked better as that would have been a wall of white - paint/window frames and blinds. Instead it will be mismatching white and brown. I remain unconvinced about this “look” that apparently has been inspired by reading interior mags on redly or whatever that app everyone is flogging is called

Reactions: 8
Oh god here we go. A “family member” isn’t very well but Charlotte isn’t going to go in to details….

but ive no doubt we will get information drip fed from now on about this situation. She can’t help herself. Why even mention it at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh god here we go. A “family member” isn’t very well but Charlotte isn’t going to go in to details….

but ive no doubt we will get information drip fed from now on about this situation. She can’t help herself. Why even mention it at all?
I think it’s a load of bollocks tbh, she’ll have been reading here and feels crappy so a sob story is the best way to cover it. Can guarantee that someone has a cold

Reactions: 13

Totally agree. Once she’s a bottle of Prosecco and 2 gins deep later we will see the grandparents on stories and some waffle about how special they are etc and then it will all come spilling out..

Reactions: 9

Gonna be a ThisMamaLife situation.

Reactions: 4
3 sob (instagram) stories about something that she doesn't want to talk about. So just don't!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.