Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, when I do stuff with my siblings, we don't necessarily involve any of our adult kids, they all have their own families and busy lives 🤷‍♀️
This isn't a post about you though and our comments here are based upon previous things Charlotte has shared, particularly about her family dynamic. When we comment on this thread we're drawing upon the things Charlotte has previously shared, for example how she barely sees her mother and how there have been weird family relationships.

I'm not commenting about your life. I couldn't give a toss what you or your siblings do. You're not Charlotte (this thread is about her).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing screams “ middle class “ twit like a midweek wreath making day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a bleeping knob of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This isn't a post about you though and our comments here are based upon previous things Charlotte has shared, particularly about her family dynamic. When we comment on this thread we're drawing upon the things Charlotte has previously shared, for example how she barely sees her mother and how there have been weird family relationships.

I'm not commenting about your life. I couldn't give a toss what you or your siblings do. You're not Charlotte (this thread is about her).
🤣🤣 duck off, I'm not 10, and you're not my mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
New YouTube video 'prep for christmas with me'
AWFUL EDITING AT 2.09 (Well no editing at all)
AND THIS IS HER "JOB"?!?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Also the damn video should be marked ‘Ad.’ IT IS NOT DIFFICULT, CHARL, YOU ABSOLUTE THICK twit.

How the hell does she look at herself in the mirror and tell herself this is an ACTUAL JOB.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hang on around 28 secs (approximately) - she does two intros in one sentence 🤔

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Also just before 2.09 she says 'basting on your reading habits' 🤣

Mark's been using the turkey baster early this year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
‘So as you also know….so HI EVERYONE’ all in the space of a couple of seconds.

She is thick and lazy as s**t.

Surely Carol Creamer or one of the other weirdos who follow her and comment avidly will tactfully draw her attention to her editing glitches. And HASHTAG BLOODY AD!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hang on around 28 secs (approximately) - she does two intros in one sentence 🤔

Also just before 2.09 she says 'basting on your reading habits' 🤣

Mark's been using the turkey baster early this year
🤣🤣🤣 I missed that one! Need to watch the rest of this tit show but I need to sort my house out as you know.. BEEN AT WORK ALL DAY. A REAL WORK.

Reactions: 4
Jesus….she’s looking more and more like Miss Piggy bt the day. Is she really trying to pretend that she’s comfortable with such a gross and obvious weight gain? It’s not normal or healthy to balloon so much in such a short time.
Frank has a perfectly normal dad bod and clearly watches what he eats, which must be hard when such calorific meals get put in front of him day in day out. He’s not an exercise nut but I think she mentions him doing some.

Reactions: 10
Otherwise translated as either....

I wasn't originally invited and am a second thought or....

I'm lying because my brother's fiancée wasn't invited
Yes a very odd choice of words, why wouldn't you be invited in the 1st place! She sounds like she's being passive aggressive if that's the case?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.