Charlotte Louise Taylor #25 Rickets for Bill, no glasses for Daisy, beige buffet for tea bc Mama is lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagining Charl’s size 13 arse trying to squeeze into this bath 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also the utterly terrifying cringe dancing video in the weird fleece blanket thing - wtaf? She is basically asking for Bill to be bullied when he goes to secondary school, if he’s not already. What 11yo wants their boozed, lazy, self-absorbed mother dancing on the internet like an absolutely deranged twit? Poor kid.
Is her bath sealant completely mouldy? Or is it just black grout?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell this idiot really has broken the boundary to insanity 😳she is off her bleeping rocker send help for those poor kids!!! What a state of a human! Who the duck lives their life so much on a phone that they can’t even have one day out without it I personally don’t get the obsession tbh🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I laughed at her post about being sick when she was wearing a thick oodie down to her feet. I could never wear anything like that when I’m sick there would be a waterfall underneath because they’re not natural fibres like cotton so they absorb none of the sweat you get when you’re really sick with a temperature, I thought the aim is to keep cool I always wear a cotton nightshirt it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing but it keeps you cool. How are you supposed to know if your temperature has gone down wearing a thick fur oodie she’s full of 💩.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This morning’s story of her walking around in her minging fleece thing holding the mug of coffee 🤢

JFC, Charl, NOBODY GIVES A tit.

GET A JOB, YOU SELF-ABSORBED twit.

Reactions: 14
that big synthetic thing she wears is awful! WTF!

Some women aspire to a thigh gap...she can't even manage a calf gap 😬

A genuine question: has she ever been to the Trafford Centre without Frank?

Also, I used to think that baby #4 might be a thing some day but after the seeing the story of her dancing in her hoodie I have changed my mind.... totally unshaggable
She looks huge

Reactions: 8
Are her parents etc as thick as her then? Why the hell would they not be concerned for the welfare of their grandkids come on we all know all there is to know about their home their school and even poor bills out of school activities! There are unfortunately so many weirdos now adays and tbh these so called influencers who share every damn thing are actually enablers to these weirdos! Do you not see this “influencers” ffs wakey wakey!!!!!😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
honestly this trend of putting food in bleeping glass jars with chalkboardesque labels on them gets on my bloody nerves ! The whole Instagram / TikTok tit is getting so annoying !
She was not like this when she was younger ! She seems obsessed with Instagram and TikTok fashions ! The plastic mouth movements and all that crap is new, even her voice has changed ! Makes you wonder who the real charl is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My mother in law has been using labelled jars for years, it used to be a family joke, she’d be delighted to know how on trend she is! I hate decanted biscuits like that, I like my biscuits kept with the same ones, not all mixed in together.
You’re right @countryisbroken she is obsessed with social media and the attention and validation she gets from it. Most of us on here followed her and liked her at some point but she has become someone totally different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What a thrilling day for those kids. She's bleeping about filling jars with fingered biscuits and cleaning the craft cupboard. Such vital tasks to do during half term!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s such a sucker for marketing. All that crap just for Halloween. She doesn’t have an original bone in her body. I think she ought to be more mindful about the cost of living crisis and stop bragging about all the unnecessary tit she can afford

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.