Charlotte Louise Taylor #26 Children are for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. We deserve it, we really do.

Thread title from @InstaMadeMeJoin, nominated by moi. I'm so proud of us both. šŸ’Ŗ Our reward is a picky platter featuring half a dried out hot dog and some Pringles.

Anyone fancy doing a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The food haul šŸ’€ thatā€™s enough to send anyone into a sugar coma for a few days

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In that ā€œhalloween queenā€ outfit picture (as an aside unless it was a princess party I wouldnā€™t put my kid in a ā€œQueenā€ outfit for another childā€™s party) Daisy has food in her teeth and a snotty nose.
Charlotte put all the effort into putting make up on her child but ignored general cleanliness.

The food haul šŸ’€ thatā€™s enough to send anyone into a sugar coma for a few days
Chicken shaped into spiders can only be reconstituted mush. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve stolen this from the PTWM thread because the bot about the pout is Charlotte to a T. In fact itā€™s all her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All the tit she buys is all for the gram wich is the sad reality! Not cos the kids will like it but because itā€™ll make great photos for online

Reactions: 10
Charl & Frank wonā€™t need Halloween costumes. Frank can be a serial axe murderer & she can just wear no makeup. Scarier than ā€œSawā€ šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people actually still eat those sausages??? Made out of absolutely crap!! I just couldnā€™t do it now knowing what goes into them! No way would I let my kids eat them either!!!!! That family they eat so bad!!! Absolutely junk!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is she buying so much stuff for bloody Halloween?! Itā€™s literally 1 evening - not even a full evening - itā€™s like a few hours and thatā€™s it done. Iā€™ve never known anything like it. My kids dress up and we pop around to a couple of our neighbours and thatā€™s it - the kids get a few sweeties and have fun dressing up and thatā€™s the end of it.

Reactions: 14
Why is she buying so much stuff for bloody Halloween?! Itā€™s literally 1 evening - not even a full evening - itā€™s like a few hours and thatā€™s it done. Iā€™ve never known anything like it. My kids dress up and we pop around to a couple of our neighbours and thatā€™s it - the kids get a few sweeties and have fun dressing up and thatā€™s the end of it.
And NO fruit/vegetables

• Wow
Sheā€™s trolling us, Tattlers šŸ¤£

HELLO CHARL šŸ‘‹

Weā€™re SO proud of you too. Youā€™ve worked SO hard today. Youā€™ve earned yourself at least a bottle of prosecco and three packets of pork scratchings before a steak dinner with šŸ· and then cuddles on the sofa with the man you fancy, followed by a cheeky midweek fumble šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly Iā€™ve never known anyone to use the word ā€˜proudā€™ so much, especially about themselves! Her story about opening the curtains, feeding the pets etc. in the morning; I donā€™t get it. Those are totally normal every day things done on autopilot, to type that out when itā€™s not even worth mentioningā€¦ does she want a pat on the back for it? Mind you this is a woman who writes ā€˜open my eyesā€™ and ā€˜get out of bedā€™ on her to do list!

Is all the Halloween food for a party??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If she gets her 'work' from a Channel Mum type agency, surely they don't expect you to turn the brief into content in less than 24 hours! I mean, it is Charl so she'll have pimped the kids out and it'll be tit. But even saying that, what message does that send about deadlines and ignoring your family responsibilities to get it turned around so quickly. I mean it's a great excuse she can use to avoid interacting with her kids, but then she still went shopping to buy yet more tit, processed crap for Halloween!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.