Charlotte Louise Taylor #25 Rickets for Bill, no glasses for Daisy, beige buffet for tea bc Mama is lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised the fairground workers aren’t her best friends now. They’ll be on her Christmas card list for sure! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is she doing? I swear she is mentally ill
She’s drunk. As per usual.

Funnily enough I’ve never needed a hoodie blanket (even though we don’t put the heating on much. We like it cooler. We all snuggle under a duvet/blanket together, but hate a hot room. Interesting that Frank doesn’t want yo cuddle her to keep her warm (or that the sheer level of alcohol in her doesn’t keep her hot).

B14AD11E-12C0-44D5-A1A0-59280F9F0031.png

Why would the kids care about you “getting ready”. How does make up help them enjoy the day?

18E8D85D-0E4C-4A1A-8CCC-1E7A1501B818.png

Let’s be honest though…you don’t give a tit about your poor daughters ear. You made out that felt like she had to write you a letter about your back. Firstly Bill wrote it (if you didn’t). Secondly, how DARE you bring those poor children up to feel like they have to look after you. As parents we protect our children from everything. I have some scary stuff going on right now, and whilst I can hide it in any way my children will not see any of my pain. A bad back (which I’ve had to suffer in the past) would be amazing.

The only time I let them see my pain was when I had SPD in pregnancy and literally couldn’t move after overdoing it and my OH wasn’t there. I made it fun though, so whilst they were helping we were all laughing at me. I didn’t get a single letter, but we cuddled on the sofa and my big ones brought me tea and they all played Star Wars with my crutches.

206FD62A-3311-4154-BC91-8D3C6FED5E3F.png

Yeah, it’s your good that shows you as a size 23.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I can't believe it...I was at the Trafford centre and I didn't see her. Gutted!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE AWAY YOU SELF-OBSESSED, SELFISH witch
View attachment 1680665
Some women aspire to a thigh gap...she can't even manage a calf gap 😬

A genuine question: has she ever been to the Trafford Centre without Frank?

Also, I used to think that baby #4 might be a thing some day but after the seeing the story of her dancing in her hoodie I have changed my mind.... totally unshaggable

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagining Charl’s size 13 arse trying to squeeze into this bath 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also the utterly terrifying cringe dancing video in the weird fleece blanket thing - wtaf? She is basically asking for Bill to be bullied when he goes to secondary school, if he’s not already. What 11yo wants their boozed, lazy, self-absorbed mother dancing on the internet like an absolutely deranged twit? Poor kid.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you know the best thing to do when you have a bad back is to go on a fair ground ride!! You bleeping moron! Seriously what is wrong with people! Must be all that hard work sitting at her desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.