Charlotte Louise Taylor #25 Rickets for Bill, no glasses for Daisy, beige buffet for tea bc Mama is lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the ‘craft’ and my dog, they look like cheap floating dildos. Why the heck would she think this would look good?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I keep going back the candles but they look totally tit - as well as encouraging people to buy more useless crap for landfill

Why would you put something like that up?! What if it fell down whilst Merlin was on his own?!

Why would you put it up over a month before Halloween?!

They don’t even hang straight 🙈

Reactions: 18
How is it a craft? Or DIY?????? I mean, seriously? She's put batteries in some landfill crap then hung them up!!! You don't call decorating your Christmas tree a 'craft'! What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said buy remote control ones to save on batteries then says you'll need batteries is this my dyslexic brain or does that not make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said buy remote control ones to save on batteries then says you'll need batteries is this my dyslexic brain or does that not make sense
I think she means you can put them off with a remote whereas if you had non remote ones you’d have to get a ladder out everytime you wanted to switch them on and off - which, let’s face it, those of us with ANY kind of life wouldn’t have time to do. Unlike - say - those of us who have time to be rapping in tribute to Coolio at 10am on a Thursday morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Most liked thread title suggestion was from @WinnieSanderson1. Shortened slightly to fit.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/charlotte-louise-taylor-24.33074/page-59#post-11953473

Please could someone else do the recap? Ta.
My first thread title 🤗 I'm going to celebrate with a few glasses of prosecco, make a twit of myself on Insta stories, chase my husband around the house because he's so so fit and i fancy him so so much 😍 then I'll book a Dr's appointment for my raging hangover in the morning 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The coolio chat. The floating candles. She’s actually lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Charlotte, hope you don't mind me messaging you. It's just, I got inspiration from your floating candles and tried it myself today. Thing is, I used real wax candles, lit them before I hung them up and well, our house is burnt to the ground. Unfortunately, my picky plate also went up in flames and my dirty rug is irreparable. Still, thanks for inspiring me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Howling at those crappy hanging candles. No wonder Mark doesn’t want to sit in that space in the evenings with the skanky rug and bizarre decorations and Charl secretly filming him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂. Sounds like a perfectly normal weekend with social activities. Do they never go out or have visitors or something? And says she feels "fine". So what's the problem?! 🙄

And ignoring Bill to carry on prattling into the phone. Nice 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
So she's not well and is going to spread her bug to about 5 different groups of people, including a GP surgery 👏 I get that you still have to live your life but I would hope that Shark could step up and and least do the kids party.

It's a cold. No need for the GP. Also people with colds need to go out. We have immune systems for a reason. So long as she is not sneezing all over people and keeps away from elderly and vulnerable, there is no issue. Tell velour pyjamas Suze and the rest of them and they can decide if they want to see them or not. But there is definitely no need to go to GP with a cold or self isolate!

Reactions: 10
Those candles….hilarious. How was she expecting them to look?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a cold. No need for the GP. Also people with colds need to go out. We have immune systems for a reason. So long as she is not sneezing all over people and keeps away from elderly and vulnerable, there is no issue. Tell velour pyjamas Suze and the rest of them and they can decide if they want to see them or not. But there is definitely no need to go to GP with a cold or self isolate!
Totally agree but given she does f all for 360 days a year I'm sure she can move her catch ups to next weekend and get Mark to do the other stuff. Feeling a little sensitive about this issue because currently suffering with a rotten cold because a kid in my care sneezed directly into my eyeballs the other day 🤣

Reactions: 5
The fact she believes people want to know all that tit baffled me still. Flashing the camera to Bill in his pyjamas is unnecessary and inappropriate. You can guarantee she’s probably never called any of them “honey” without the camera on, it must confuse them so much. She’s so dramatic. It’s a bastard cold. It’s such an easy illness to contend with, especially when you do nothing and you’re unemployed. Also excited for the whining when she’s got her coil done this afternoon.

Reactions: 15
My youngest has had a cold all week. He has barely moaned and still been to school. Keeping Bill off is a bit much surely. Or am I just really mean!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.