Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
And just wait for the sappy, over emotional, convoluted post about how glad she is to be home to her babies and how she needed time to be herself - and that’s ok, I think - because you’re not just a Mama and sometimes you just need to remind yourself of who you were before you had kids and that’s ok and there’s so much pressure to be a mum and be a housewife and it’s ok to just be yourself even if just for one weekend….. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

then back to croaky voice stories tomorrow where she will gush about how amazing the weekend was but how she’s so knackered and needs a brew and has work to catch up on etc…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
12A0FE4D-3DDE-4FC6-9781-D5E99890CA93.jpeg

no you dumb fucking bint - the dog is DESPERATE TO GO OUT FOR A FUCKING WALK!! How about you take him out for an hour or so? Get off your fat lardy arse, stop wasting your day pouting and making ridiculous gurn faces into your phone and actually properly look after the animal you took into your home. When was he last PROPERLY walked eh? I mean really taken out and had a good run around for at least an hour? He should be being taken out at least once every single day for a good proper run around.

this woman just disgusts me. She’s a lazy, vain, work shy slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WinnieSanderson1

Most liked thread title suggestion was from @WinnieSanderson1. Shortened slightly to fit.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/charlotte-louise-taylor-24.33074/page-59#post-11953473

Please could someone else do the recap? Ta.
My first thread title 🤗 I'm going to celebrate with a few glasses of prosecco, make a twat of myself on Insta stories, chase my husband around the house because he's so so fit and i fancy him so so much 😍 then I'll book a Dr's appointment for my raging hangover in the morning 😇

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s so excited to spend time with the kids in half term. I swear she says this every school holidays and then half way through the holidays she is moaning about not being able to get any work done. Waiting for her speech about not having to do something fun with the kids every day of the holidays 🙄
So half term will go like this:

Monday - Friday she will have the kids at home with her. They will be plonked infront of a DVD, a computer console or sat at the kitchen table doing some pathetic arts & craft nonsense. She might take them for a quick walk to that same kiddies play park that they have all long since outgrown. There may be an occasional lunch at Costa. She will post exasperated stories about being so busy with work and how it’s ok to not have loads of big plans for the holidays.Then on the weekend when mark is home they may venture to the frigging Trafford centre - again - for a really kid friendly fun wander around Primark (where she will buy herself some more cheesegrater thongs) they will go for food at McDonalds for the kids then Big Chaz will get home, open a bottle of Prosecco while cooking herself and mark fillet steak, fresh organic veg, chips, peppercorn sauce and then various desserts for afterwards. Kids will be punted off to bed at 9pm then Chaz will start making NEGRONI’S for that bloke she proper fancies while making The Grudge style gurn faces at the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
They've made her look like one of the Thomas the Tank Engine characters! 😂 😂 😂 'Charl the Tram Engine'. 🤭
That’s actually really mean. The rest of the girls have had their heads stuck on a bikini model and Charlotte is the back end of a tram? Wow. I would be looking a bit closer to home for unkind trolls if I were Charlotte

• Wow
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why is she giving us the life story of some random electrician?! Who fucking cares that he went to her school - or that his wife is having a baby and it’s a girl! What planet is she on?! He will be her new best friend next, wait for it!

• Haha

Mumney

It should read as.... "Introducing: A bunch of work shy people using their children as bait in exchange for brand deals and free crap. They will pretend to be your virtual friend in order to con you into buying crap they deem too crap to buy with their own money. They'll tell you how valuable you are to their family because you are the reason they get to do very little. Don't use your money to feed your own kids and heat your own home, use your money to feed their kids with M&S luxuries and pay their mortgage. They deserve it. They sell their children's privacy for it. Would you stoop so low?"
*If you would, please email us at [email protected] and let us know how you would fit in with the white, middle class vanilla mums and tag along got no balls dads we already represent.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

37BBL

VIP Member
Annual bonfire evening too. Remember? She gets all excited, giddy, nostalgic. Feeds the kids some basic beige beforehand and then probably gets herself and Mark a greasy burger and chips whilst they are there.
Usually followed by a vlog of the kids holding her hands, her parents in the distance holding the kids hands, kids on a ride, Charl watching the fireworks with her crazy frog smile but pretending she doesn't know she is holding a big ass camera in her face. Mark with his hood up contemplating his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WinnieSanderson1

OF COURSE she is friends with the lady that sells the big issue. OF COURSE they exchange Christmas cards 🙄🙄 OH FUCK OFF 😴😴😴😴 Imagine being so hard up for friends you acost random people in the street

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Olli1510

VIP Member
yeh she should feel nervous about making costly purchases as she’s basically abusing her children’s right to privacy to pay for it!! She’s really irritating me at the moment. Look at her grid..she’s got her big fat head and ugly grin in nearly every photo. Shes got the face and body of a freddo bar but thinks she honestly believes she’s this curvy, relatable super mum. I am proud to say I cannot relate in any way to this woman she is a complete fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
“Hiiii, everrrywuuuun. Feeing a bit low, due to my finger boo boo. Struggled to hold my Costa cup this morning, I was nearly in tears. Called Maaark home to close a door for me, he’s such a good man. He really is. I’m so grateful I’ve been able to use my finger for so long, until this happened. I deserve the full use of my hands, I really do. Stanleeee offered his mama a dinosaur plaster. He’s so lovellly, he really is. I’ll reflect on this incident for years to come, thinking how llllucky I’ve been. See you later, have a lllllovely day.” *twatty wave*

• Haha
  • Heart

Effeffess

Charlotte, this is so fucking damaging. Can't you see it?

The fact you posted it tells me you're so fucking clueless as to why this image would really trouble some of your followers.

What happened to 'body positivity?
Very damaging. At the start of the video she says something to the effect of "I have lots of sizes in my wardrobe, from size 12, and if want to be something really oversized and baggy, size 16. And yet her swimming costumes in that video are size L i.e. 16-18. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING SIZE 16-18. By pretending there is, you are making your audience feel like crap. You are part of the problem Charlotte.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
F69B989D-ECF9-4059-9176-3597069AB2A7.jpeg

wow. What an appetising, thoughtful and nutritious dinner she’s prepared for her children and child’s friend this evening. Dry rolls, scabby cheap looking hot dogs, some crisps and a plate of sweeties and cakes. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow