Charlotte Louise Taylor #25 Rickets for Bill, no glasses for Daisy, beige buffet for tea bc Mama is lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Bill 😞 imagine how mortified he must be that his Mum parades around in ‘size 13’ swimwear on the internet… he is going to get crucified at secondary school!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Charlotte, you DO NOT look like this in a dress. Not in real life. I look like that in a dress and tights and I'm 5'11 and a size 10. Stop lying to your audience.

Also, the photoshop fail on the legs. I can't cope 🤣🤣😅😅😅

Can't cope with the pirate peg leg 😅🤣
That pirate leg has made me laugh so much

I only skimmed through the video but she says she purely got larger size for her boobs to fit 🤣🤣 1 her boobs aren't that big and if she's having trouble fixing them into clothes ect that's because your not wearing the proper bleeping size

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one wondering why she has done an ad for swimwear in (almost) October? None of the poses are natural and I might complain to the brand for allowing her to use the word “imperfect” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit of a weird time of year to do a swimwear video given that it’s pouring with rain right now! Is she actually coming in front of the camera in the swimwear during the video so we can see how it actually looks on or is it carefully curated clips in a mirror?

Reactions: 9
Cupshe must have been offering big bucks for her to have accepted that gig. Hope Bill doesn't get teased.

She will absolutely hate this comment - Fiona, she isn't plus sized, she is a size 13 but has to size up to plus sizes in every item. But still a size 13.

Screenshot_20220930-152347.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She wants to embrace her figure but won't embrace being honest about her size.

22mins 39secs - 11 seconds of the video she forgot to take out. See her get more fake and preppy on the second take. 😆😂

• Haha
22mins 39secs - 11 seconds of the video she forgot to take out. See her get more fake and preppy on the second take. 😆😂
She literally wretches 🤢 this is comedy gold! All ‘negative’ comments about sizing have been removed, what a surprise. I’m tempted to ask cupshe what size she was sent, purely for comparison obvs

Reactions: 6
STAND UP STRAIGHT. For goodness sake.

Also, she has a proper camera and tripod, stop contorting with your phone. Stand up and be proud of your body if accepting 'work' like this, if you can't?... Get a proper ruddy job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.