Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh oops, it’s an old vid. Came up in my YouTube so assumed it was new. Sorry!
You owe me ten minutes of my life back 🤣

Still can't reason with a "Teacher" being friends with a child exploiter. Also, would a "Teacher" publish food hauls and house tours? I find it so odd.

Reactions: 8
What was the point in the ig post this morning🤷‍♀️Oh of course charl would of been too distraught to talk but needed to remind us all she is still around remember ladies she’s a huge INFLUENCER🤭😂wow!

Reactions: 6
Must have been killing her not being able to post her stories today. She'll be back tommorow unfortunately

Reactions: 9
Agreed. It is surpassed in the weird atmosphere stakes only by the strange, cloakroom-straddling dining area. Only Charl would spend tens of thousands of her not-so-hard-earned cash on a kitchen extension, and then decide to put the family dining ‘space’ 🤣 in a teeny, poky corner beside the downstairs loo.

Since they had the extension done they have completely neglected that living room. It’s just a dead space.

Reactions: 4
Weren’t they painting it at some point last week? Bet there is another ad for Wilko incoming.

Reactions: 8
That sofa needs to be burned- the amount of money she has it really bothers me she still has that vile sofa it looks like it smells 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, are these nails the 'after' 🤣🤣 what in the actual hell are those. They're the worse nails I've ever seen. No cutical oil on either. The nail is sitting over her cutical. Can't cope.
Just came to say the same. They’re hideous! Really really badly done.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, are these nails the 'after' 🤣🤣 what in the actual hell are those. They're the worse nails I've ever seen. No cutical oil on either. The nail is sitting over her cutical. Can't cope.
Honestly came here to say the same, those cuticle are bloody awful, can’t believe she loves them when they look so tit! I have my nails done a LOT and I’d not be pleased coming away with them like that.

Reactions: 13
He nails always look awful! Whoever she goes to is clearly tit at doing them. They always look like lumps of blutack shoved on her fingers.

Reactions: 10
Urgh who the hell did those nails? They just don't look right at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.