Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were treated to all unfortunate camera angles there, on those sausage-cooking stories…

The rubber jaw was flapping, showing the hundreds of piranha teeth. Size 13 spaniels ears and belly were rested on top of the kitchen counter, whilst she waves her anaemic-looking chipolata (probably used to this in the bedroom, with Frank). Hair dangling in the pan…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We were treated to all unfortunate camera angles there, on those sausage-cooking stories…

The rubber jaw was flapping, showing the hundreds of piranha teeth. Size 13 spaniels ears and belly were rested on top of the kitchen counter, whilst she waves her anaemic-looking chipolata (probably used to this in the bedroom, with Frank). Hair dangling in the pan…
Hair hair really irritates me. Why can’t she tie it back?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
FFF has shown two evening meals (yesterday and today) and is saying they're having the same as the kids. Surely Charlotte can see what her "friend" is doing OR they're both doing it as a joke.

Reactions: 6
She cooked pizzas separately for the children yesterday!!! If he's really got a migraine, there's no way he'll want to eat a dinner later anyway.
I can't stand the frenemy FFF, but she's managed to cook a homemade lasagne after being out with Charl today. Although she's not eating it with her kids! She's another one who will melt if she doesn't eat later with her husband.
When mine were younger I mostly ate with my kids, as Mr Booklover was quite often home too late during the week to hold dinner up. He was well able to get his out of the oven or microwave it later. I also think it was a great chance to show them how to conduct yourself at the table. Eat with proper cutlery and plates and learn table manners etc. I suspect Charl doesn't even sit with them.

Reactions: 15
To be fair I used to wait to eat with my husband when my kids were little. I was at home all day with them, and they ate at 5pm which was way too early for me to eat dinner and it was nice to sit and eat with him when they’d gone to bed. But I always sat with them whilst they are their dinner. We’d eat lunch together and breakfast together too each day so they weren’t missing out by me eating with their dad later.
And we generally ate the same thing. I’d make a whole meal and just keep some for the adults for later.
Charlotte, I’m convinced is lazy. It’s not hard to make a shepherds pie or something everyone can eat for everyone and reheat it later for a separate meal later.

Reactions: 11
Erm.....anyone else see what I see on stories she posted AFTER the children had eaten 🧐🧐
She’s definitely cooking for more than two…and Frank’s not eating because of his migraine. (not sure if I should see more from the screenshots)

Is she on glue? They NEVER eat the same thing. Who is she trying to kid? Like seriously. Who?!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Peeling potatoes and chopping up broccoli and some sort of meat going into a dish. So a freshly prepared meal for her and Frank then while the kids get crappy sausages!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Unless she's precooked for tomorrow (which I highly doubt because you wouldn't precook broccoli as a side dish) then her and Mark have a lovely meat and 2 veg dinner and the kids had freezer fodder yet again. Cannot believe what I am seeing. I'm rarely shocked by the instahuns but this has actually gobsmacked me 😵😵

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She likes making mire work for herself by cooking 2 dinners doesn't she. She weird
What she gives the kids isn’t cooking. It’s warming something up in the oven for 15minutes. Even the kids packed lunches are absolute tit. I’m embarrassed for Bill that he gets sent to school with yoghurt pouches and animal shaped biscuits all separate in a box, like his 5 year old brother. It’s embarrassing. A whole bagel, a whole packet of crisps and a couple of bits of whole
Fruit (apple/banana) and a full pot of yogurt is what Bill should be getting, not a toddler lunch. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder why she moved away from the cooking/recipe content? She was good at it, and now she’s just floundering about. I just can’t get my head around her, she’s sooooo strange!

Reactions: 5
What she gives the kids isn’t cooking. It’s warming something up in the oven for 15minutes. Even the kids packed lunches are absolute tit. I’m embarrassed for Bill that he gets sent to school with yoghurt pouches and animal shaped biscuits all separate in a box, like his 5 year old brother. It’s embarrassing. A whole bagel, a whole packet of crisps and a couple of bits of whole
Fruit (apple/banana) and a full pot of yogurt is what Bill should be getting, not a toddler lunch. Poor kid.
They would be better off having school dinners. It's free for Stan and Daisy but she wouldn't have any content to film

Reactions: 12
Is she cooking on that hob with a vase of flowers sat on it?? WTF? How is that safe or sanitary 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I genuinely want to punch her in the face so hard! All those crazy facial expressions! The teeth that resemble new York City and the constant running her fingers through her manky hair whilst frying greasy sausages for her kids! woman!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.