Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not 100% sure but I think she got with Frank in the Jan & gave birth the following March/April?

Reactions: 1
Not 100% sure but I think she got with Frank in the Jan & gave birth the following March/April?
So not long at all then! About 8 months then she was pregnant.. I definitely don't think he would have stayed with her had she not got pregnant.

She never mentioned daisy being an accident though? I just can't see shark planning a kid with her after such a short time

Reactions: 6
They got together in 2013 I think, how old is daisy? 6ish? So it was a good bit longer than that.

Reactions: 4
So not long at all then! About 8 months then she was pregnant.. I definitely don't think he would have stayed with her had she not got pregnant.

She never mentioned daisy being an accident though? I just can't see shark planning a kid with her after such a short time
She was planned she’s done YT videos about it.

She broke up with her ex on Boxing Day 2013 and went straight round to Mark's so she's been with Mark since then.

In May 2014 she posted a video about what it's really like being a single mum 🤣 don't make me laugh!

She announced the Daisy pregnancy in October 2015 (baby due April 2016)

Reactions: 1
She deleted the comments. Again. Seriously how would she cope in the real world with a real job?

Plus. The comments are on here now? Screen shot. And they were on her profile for around 48 hours. So everyone has seen them. Does she think deleting them means they never existed I don't get it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately that’s the ‘influencer’ world - delete, block and pretend it never happened. The amount of times Charls done this with genuine followers raising concerns about Stans wrists and asking if he has sticklers as he’s Daisy's double (and his mums), it’s disgusting.

Edit - let’s not forget about genuine YouTube subscribers being concerned about the tiny food portions she fed all 3 kids very publicly. Almost ALL comments were about how little food the children had and were genuinely worried for them and were addressed in a polite way. Same as the hot tub saga in a cost of living crisis that has conveniently never been seen again incase comments are posted again

Reactions: 9
Do you know what? I had a really low opinion of Mark because he doesn't seem to do anything but I've completely changed my mind. He works full time, puts up with an unstable alcoholic for a wife and I think he does a hell of a lot more than she shows on Instagram. She does seem to do the washing etc but tbh she does naff all else all day so why shouldn't she? He does the School run/club runs when he's working from home. I just get the feeling she edits everything to make it a '1950s' perfect family. He looks depressed tbh. The secret filming is appalling and a complete breach of trust. Does he need to stand up and tell Charl about putting the kids online? YES! But I just don't dislike him as much as the other instahusbands. She is slowly breaking him down and it's awful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The anniversary reel, where to start....

The card 'I have such special parents, I am so lucky to have them' - hmmmm why is this so suspicious? A card is normally written directly to a person/people, not indirectly like this. Also, no child (age 11 or not) writes a message like that. I think Charlotte wrote it.

Mark looks completely down trodden. He looks like he's given up.

Why is she filming her hand on his on the tram. Why is her camera out on the tram.

Are we all starting to think the same thing? That Mark is also unaware of this or he's not giving consent?

Reactions: 18
That reel 🙄 rubbing her thumb on him and filming it. She literally uses everything for content

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That reel 🙄 rubbing her thumb on him and filming it. She literally uses everything for content
That’s the bit that got me. Could you get more contrived. ‘Right, he’s got his hand holding onto the rail nows my time to quickly whip my camera out and stroke his hand to show intimacy’ - how romantic 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you watch the reel most of the filming is of hands/feet. All covertly filmed. I think he asked for a screen free night and she couldn't help herself. It's absolutely gross tbh, my husband would be furious if I secretly filmed him on a special evening and posted it online when he has more than likely asked her not too.

Reactions: 10
Poor mark, he thought he was just having a fling but I bet charl was all I gave up my child’s dad for u. U will be with me. U will be mine, got her little claw toes right into him . Mark do a Britney wear yellow if you need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been with my husband for 10 years and married for 5. I’ve never posted such vomit inducing crap on social media, it’s like she’s trying to convince the world that she has the perfect relationship but if that was the case, why the need for the stupid reel? Empty vessels make the most noise Charl 👀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.