Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pretty clear that Shark is a private guy who doesn't want to be on social media, which makes the covert filming incredibly disrespectful. And nothing will destroy a relationship faster than a lack of respect for your partner. Can't see these two going the distance.

Reactions: 10
WTAF was that ‘singing’. Sweet Jesus. Why would you upload that. Why? Why? Nasally as duck.
And yet again Shark is just standing there, like a cardboard cut out, devoid of all emotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's pretty clear that Shark is a private guy who doesn't want to be on social media, which makes the covert filming incredibly disrespectful. And nothing will destroy a relationship faster than a lack of respect for your partner. Can't see these two going the distance.
How long have they been together?

Reactions: 1
Still there for me. I just stupidly checked, I’m with my mum and she said frigging nora my ears are now bleeding, who’s that?? Lol
Oh yep.. I can see them! They definitely disappeared for me for a few mins though, odd.
HahHa she’s a dreadful singer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if her mum and dad babysat for them and did she buy them a bottle of wine for helping out? I also found it weird that she got her first wedding anniversary card yesterday from her grandparents. Surely she would have more (in advance) for her first anniversary!
Also still noticing the absence of her friendship with FFF too!

Reactions: 2
I bet the singer was like can you shut up your ruining my performance that poor lady behind her who she kept filming!! Why did she post that absolutely dreadful she’s going to be embarrassed in the morning thought she could sing!! The wrong word bit was so funny I don’t understand why she has posted that!! Does she think she sounds good!! Poor mark her looked so embarrassed!!!!

Reactions: 11
Secretly filming him AGAIN!!!
"home after such a fab time. We don't have a perfect relationship at all."

What 😂😂😂

Happy Anniversary shark mark 😂😂😂

He probably dragged her home kicking and screaming with the promise of snacks when she got there. She showed him up something rotten, what kind of anniversary night was that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Monotone and so flat.
Ruined the song forever

Why were the artists taped off.. so drunk people don't get on the mic? I watched the stories he looks shocked 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if her mum and dad babysat for them and did she buy them a bottle of wine for helping out? I also found it weird that she got her first wedding anniversary card yesterday from her grandparents. Surely she would have more (in advance) for her first anniversary!
Also still noticing the absence of her friendship with FFF too!
FFF actually posted tonight that she was going out with some school mums, how nervous she was etc but it was lovely to be invited. I wonder if this was a sly dig at Charl and she wasn’t invited 😅😂

Reactions: 3
Secretly filming him AGAIN!!!
SHE had a fab time, not so sure he did by the looks of things..shark should’ve bundled her onto the train at the last second and hotfooted it back into town for a few! She would’ve been none the wiser sat there pissed up and screeching eating her scratchings.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just re watched the singing vids. I am actually in shock still. She comes across as this little caring soft spoken women on most of her vids. Really she’s a brash loud drunk. Frank wasn’t even dancing, just standing there. I would feel so uncomfortable if that was me and my partner. Everyone else was soft singing and dancing with their pals. She’s dancing alone SCREECHING

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.