Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think he has no idea who she is.
I don't think he knows how she can't take any criticism. Deletes the slightest negative comment and blocks people.
I don't think he knows she tells everyone she petite.
I don't think he knows she covertly films him and the children.
I don't actually believe he knows how much she drinks. He never seems to be with her in the evening unless it's a date.

Also she does those what I eat in a day but doesn't ever say that she snacks on biscuits crisps and chocolates. But then shows all that in her hauls so ....

Reactions: 11
Seriously, the number of unaware, unconsenting adults she’s filming on her stories is horrifying! She needs prosecuted for doing this. She really is not right in the head.

THE PISSED SCREECHING...!! 😬🙄🤮 What a lovely, romantic 1st wedding anniversary evening!

• Haha
I don't own a dog and I'm not a dog person but I can see this dog needs a good brush......
Yes he does! It’s a lovely thing to do as well, I groom mine daily, we all love it 😂😂They get pampered and I find it relaxing. Brush him Charlotte!

Reactions: 4
And Marks stood behind her stone still 🙈

I honestly can’t believe all this has been filmed/pictured on their anniversary celebration night. What a sad situation. One picture is justifiable then off away to enjoy the night you go. That’s how it should be. Eck.

Reactions: 8
tit, man, I watched without the sound on. Was she screeching to the poor two guys behind the barrier.

519DC9B3-AA1A-40C6-A5D5-2E17B5692597.png

Yes he does! It’s a lovely thing to do as well, I groom mine daily, we all love it 😂😂They get pampered and I find it relaxing. Brush him Charlotte!
It’s soo relaxing, for you and them. It’s nice for them to have a couple of treats while they’re being pampered too then eventually nod off. I feel bad that he doesn’t get this treatment!

Reactions: 4
Sweet baby Jesus that singing 🤣
The best bit was when she started to sing the next verse and it was wrong 🤣🤣
Mark looks like he's having a ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You mean this 🤣
Yeah! bloody hilarious I was cracking up watching it. She was totally out of time too 😂

On another note I've jsut seen the video of the first day of school and the empty hand shot. Steven Spielberg move over....🙄🙄

I've got 3 kids and.my youngest started last year. I was sad and cried a bit but not into a camera. I don't get why people post everything online, I don't use social media so it baffles me completely. Is privacy not a thing now?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.