Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havetowonder

Just a thought ladies…she’s always on about how happy her and mark are and how much they are in love blah blah blah well I wonder if Frank wants to tell his face that sometime he looks miserable as sin and tbf sort of empty in the eyes. I mean staying with the eye ball queen can’t be easy in fairness to him but my god if my husband looked miserable like that I’d be questioning why🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Blondie

VIP Member
She went back to the doctors because she fell asleep in the car on the way home? I could fall asleep in the car every single time I am driven somewhere but have never felt the need to approach the doctor about it
Shes a time waster. She only made those stories so she could mention coming off the pill. She might go back into the coil but that tiny window where its not in......BAM she will get preggo. She is setting the scene!! Has been for months!
She's shown enough over the past few months to suggest she wants another baby

• Wow

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Someone on here noticed Charlotte cooking that broccoli dish on one of the days the kids had freezer food. That dish looks ideal for kids. Don't get it. Worse thing is, they're still up and around whilst she's making it and she only made it for her and Mark.

• Wow
  • Sad

CookeMe

She’s back on hoping for a safe flight- who doesn’t?! Why does she feel the need to say it? (Apart from attention obviously!)
Who’s thinks she’ll have the pumpkins out by the weekend 🤣 I bet she’s dying to start the autumn content!

Reactions: 18

Olli1510

VIP Member
Sad that he goes on that stupid game every day when he gets home. He’s 4 years old. I have a son the same age and he doesn’t even know how to use an Xbox/PlayStation or whatever. And he has brothers. Why isn’t she trying to stimulate him in other ways? He’s (by her words) her last baby..surely you would pour EVERYTHING into him to give him the best possible start.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Some idiot has pointed out that Charlotte is going to be “getting the answers” from a professional at the bank…… so what’s the need for Charlotte then?! If someone wants or needs financial advice about mortgages then they can easily go and speak directly to the bank themselves, why would anyone go via a completely random third party like Charlotte?! What a bizzare advertising strategy by Nationwide - im not seeing their angle at all here? It would have been better to get her to go into a branch or do an online chat thing and film that to showcase how easy it is to contact them and discuss mortgages etc
She will angle it as “I’m more approachable than a scary bank worker!” And I couldn’t disagree more. Someone as fake, sickly, exploitative and privileged as Charlotte is exactly the opposite of approachable.

I think the FSA would expect the bank as the service provider to be providing information directly to customers not via un-regulated third parties who are being paid in a non-transparent way (ie a broker needs to declare commission on financial products they recommend and how that is calculated)

How does this work in terms of data protection? The queries may well include sensitive personal data (even if Charlotte hasn’t requested it) so Charlotte should be registered with the ICO to handle/store and delete that data. A quick check shows that she isn’t.

What bright spark at Nationwide has thought this up?!

Booklover

VIP Member
Peeling potatoes and chopping up broccoli and some sort of meat going into a dish. So a freshly prepared meal for her and Frank then while the kids get shitty sausages!

• Angry
  • Sad

skylark13

VIP Member
GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED TWAT.

Seriously though, Tattlers, my fingers are itching to send the above as a DM in response to her ever ridiculous stories this week. At this rate I’ll be needing a blood pressure monitor before October half-term. She’s already rabbiting on about crisp sunny days and crunchy autumn leaves, wrapped up in her ridiculous duvet coat when it’s still double figures. And in ten layers of make up.

And so I repeat, GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED TWAT.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
35 years of the person thick and desperate enough to be a part of my life. He's everything I am and more; a bad parent and lazy. He's calm because to be anything but takes effort. He takes life one step at a time because he moves like a turtle and is often wobbly through drinking. He makes me laugh because, quite frankly, I'd giggle at him forcing a rusty nail through my big toe. I feel like I've won the lottery if I make him laugh because he's such a miserable bloody bastard. Trying to rouse laughter from him is near impossible. He doesn't in anyway resemble our son Stan, who has Sticklers, but Mark doesn't. He's had my back from day one, literally, he stares at it every night wishing he had the guts to reenact the famous shower scene and free himself from my grasp. I can't believe he's stuck around but he's literally trapped between my two tits and can't get out (trying to release himself a la 127 hours style hasn't even freed him). He's never shown an ounce of love. How could anyone love me more than I love myself? He's the stepdad you've dreamed of. Never buys our kids new clothes, shoes, eats more than them, neglects them and deprives them of a decent childhood. He won't even admit our Stannie has Stickers. His step-son even begged him to teach him to tie his shoelaces today, even gave up two, yes TWO of his mini pepperamis but Mark refused because he loves ME ME ME only. I get butterflies, or nausea, from all the tapas we scoff, washed down with vino. He's constantly got a 'headache'. I want to hold his hand but he refuses but I know he adores me. I'm always fighting his corner. I'm often in some form of Sumo pose, thong up my crack, waiting to fight anyone who even dares look at him (cos he's so irresistible). He's never online. He works in IT but he's literally never online. He uses a blackboard and chalk in his office. He's even learning to grasp a biro now. He never smiles, just stands blankly looking like the serial killer he is. You're just gonna have to take my word for it, he's a great, great man (they said the same about Fred West 🙄). I love you vacuum.
Admit it. You're Friendly First Foods! 😂

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
That dinner is utter shite, it’s not like it’s a one off thing. This is the food they eat all of the time and it’s really sad that she doesn’t put any effort into feeding them, while making sure her and Mark eat well. It’s the same as her lack of care over their appearance when we see her constantly spending a fortune on herself.
So odd and if she was a mum of three with a low income spending all her cash on her nails, hair and booze and not making an effort for her kids she would be looked down on (and Charl is the exact type to do that kind of judging) but because she has money to spend it’s apparently fine.

WinnieSanderson1

Do you know what? I had a really low opinion of Mark because he doesn't seem to do anything but I've completely changed my mind. He works full time, puts up with an unstable alcoholic for a wife and I think he does a hell of a lot more than she shows on Instagram. She does seem to do the washing etc but tbh she does naff all else all day so why shouldn't she? He does the School run/club runs when he's working from home. I just get the feeling she edits everything to make it a '1950s' perfect family. He looks depressed tbh. The secret filming is appalling and a complete breach of trust. Does he need to stand up and tell Charl about putting the kids online? YES! But I just don't dislike him as much as the other instahusbands. She is slowly breaking him down and it's awful to watch.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Hmmmmm, nervous about going to a kid's party. She has an 11, 6 and 4 year old. Surely she's done this many, many times before? We've been to so many parties, I've lost count. I don't get why she's acting like it's her first time.

Anything for fucking content..

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
She is so sickly sweet I don’t see how more people don’t see right through it. It’s just an act. Just like being between a size 12 and 14 is an act. She’s completely fake and such a fraud. This whole “I hate confrontation I never even beep my horn” with this horrific fake baby voice. It’s all lies.

Also I refuse to believe Queen Charl has never fucked up whilst driving. We have all done it. It’s human nature. You move on.

• Heart

MardieT

Chatty Member
“Excuse the state of me I didn’t get much sleep and I’ve got a cold”

She literally looks exactly the same as she does every other day?

• Haha