Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moop136

I came on to say the same thing. He had to hold her hand!?? Stan isn't going in for life changing surgery, he is going to school for a couple of hours. Of course I missed my youngest. Shed a tear or 10,in the privacy of my own home. Yes Charlotte, privacy, the concept seems to foreign to you. He will have an absolute blast, make new friends and then new fun begins! Get your big girl pants on and get on with it.

Reactions: 17

Givemethetea

VIP Member
This week a little girl who I follow on here lost her life to cancer- I for one am extremely greatful my kids are able to grow up and go to school as many don’t get that privilege- she’s so cup half empty it’s insane- wake up and look at how lucky you are

• Heart

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I once had a drinking problem- I would live normal day to day but I felt like shit every day headaches, sickness, weight gain, just generally feeling like shit- now I don’t drink I feel like a new person- she needs to stop drinking- my auntie gets awful migraines and she had no choice but to stop drinking!

Also as someone mentioned above how the fuck is she getting all these appointments- people like her are the reason nobody can get appointments! Had to take my daughter to the pharmacy today to get advice for a rash as I couldn’t get into the GP!

• Heart

daydreaming22

View attachment 1599780

apparently this is “dinner” for 3 children….

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the fuck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?

No cooked dinner,,? So they have crap for lunch then come home to this cold food while she and mark have a chicken and veg wraps. I could understand a little if they had cooked dinner at school but they don’t!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow

skintsocks

VIP Member
They only got to do those summer activities because the items were for a Morrisons advert. She wouldn’t have bothered otherwise.

• Wow

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Pass the fucking sick bag! Apparently Frank isn't online much! But works in IT! 🤪
Well maybe you should be mate, 'cos your wife covertly films you and pimps out your kids for adverts, and it's all online for 1000s of STRANGERS to view at any time.
🤣🤣🤣 I circled the same thing!

She’s so happy he isn’t online so she can be herself around him? Does she realise how fucking hypocritical that is for her to say?

I bet deep down (well not that deep as we know how shallow she is) she’d love him to be on social media and gush about how fit her little size 14 arse is.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
She couldn't fucking help herself could she. Had to film the tears and do the faux croaky voice. There was no need for you to even say anything you fake twat. Even that gobshite BrummyMummyof2 managed to keep quiet (she did do a grid post though)! She's a vile, disrespectful bitch.

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
View attachment 1599780

apparently this is “dinner” for 3 children….

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the fuck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?
She’s actually proud of this too? As she’s sharing?

Again, thought the tacos were for the family! The kids must feel so hungry all the time. No protein. I can’t imagine my mum giving me this for dinner, actually makes me sad

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Just a thought ladies…she’s always on about how happy her and mark are and how much they are in love blah blah blah well I wonder if Frank wants to tell his face that sometime he looks miserable as sin and tbf sort of empty in the eyes. I mean staying with the eye ball queen can’t be easy in fairness to him but my god if my husband looked miserable like that I’d be questioning why🤷‍♀️😂
They don’t look like they have any chemistry between them, Mark never looks happy or comfortable, the way she talks about him and their relationship just doesn’t ring true or marry up with what we see on camera between them.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
The state of D & S chasing the bubbles around in the garden. He has 100% got Sticklers. And all 3 kids just look so underfed and so sickly.
That poor boy has a waddling gait and serious limb abnormalities

Also, this has nothing at all to do with Mark’s birthday and everything to do with how SHE has to make an event out of everything for the gram and the content, and how it makes HER feel. The man has said he’s happy to chill at home and probably feels REALLY FUCKING RELIEVED to just have a low key birthday. She is so utterly self obsessed it’s sickening.

Attachments

Last edited:

WinnieSanderson1

10000000% she will have another by next Christmas. It's a baby or a proper job and we all know which will win. She will justify it by saying she 'misses her babies' 🤢 and by having the extension she now has the room. I can see it now, how special it will be because little baby Alcudia Waitrose Home Bargains the First was born after they were married 🙄🙄

• Haha

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
What sort of questions would you ask her though? It's mad! Hey charl, can I get a mortgage for £200k with a £10k deposit and a part time job. Oh and if I could repay it in say 15 years so I don't have to work till I die? They said no at the branch but you seem sooo much more approachable 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

tatty_boggle

Surely that’s just hearty snacks before clubs? And a smaller portion of a proper dinner after? 😳
That’s nowhere near enough to feed a child, after a full day in school!

daydreaming22

I cannot believe she seriously went to a doctor because she had a sore head. And that she needs a doctor to tell her to take paracetamol & ibuprofen for it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY?! Maybe if she stopped drinking every night and had a pint of water she wouldn’t feel sick or have a sore head. She mentioned pregnancy tests but she never said they were negative did she….?!!!!

How did she even get an appointment for headaches!! It’s hard to get one here unless your dying 😂😂

Always has to be a drama!! Think she’s that bored she need drama!! Just get a job that will make you feel so much better! Maybe stop drinking every night too I’m sure that doesn’t help with headaches!! Maybe also do a bit of exercise clear your head move a bit more!! It all helps!!

Booklover

VIP Member
Here's some advice Charl, stay off your phone, stop boozing, lay off the Costas and take your dog for regular walks. That'll help to clear your head you fucking muppet. And blaming your children starting school as the reason why you haven't been able to go before is horrible AND A FUCKING LIE. And anyway if you're worried why hasn't Frank done an early finish so you can go?
The rest of us manage go to GP appointments in the evenings after finishing work 'cos we've got real jobs. Pathetic bitch.

• Heart

Dodobear

She’s had that piece of music in mind now for ages fantasizing & romanticizing how she’ll direct it. Yes it’s sad when your baby starts school but if you’re a good mother you let them fly with 4 years worth of memories, life skills having given them the best start you can….questionable to say the least 😡 as a reception teacher having a child school ready equates to fine & gross motor skills co ordination etc which could have easily been supported by tree climbing, out door activities throwing catching etc to enable an obvious weakness in stans case. I’ve met many a parent like her who are in complete denial and don’t want to hear it, she’s rather tart herself up as a milf at the school gates 😂