Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moop136

That quote shite she has just put on even has spelling mistakes. Please tell me I am not the only 1 sho hates those mama I see you crap. What about the dads too! My other half does plenty with the kids, and has a full time job! Thankyou for making memories, blah, I took a photo of my 2 and the only place it went was on Whatsapp to my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Heather

I really hope she doesn’t have any more children. She is failing the ones she already has. She’s a disgusting excuse of a parent, as is Mark.

skylark13

VIP Member
She’s answering the comments about whether she’s qualified to give advice. She’s ‘hosting’ the Q&A apparently, but qualified Nationwide people will actually answer. What’s the point in that? Honestly she’d sell her mother before getting a proper job.

Also, even more importantly, how bloody tone deaf is it to run an influenza-hosted Q&A about mortgage lending in this particular week, of all weeks?! Someone in the PR dept at Nationwide needs a firm talking to methinks.

Melodyy21

A casual £70 spent at Homesense on complete non essentials. A possible full weeks shop for a family. Super relatable. Will make some feel worse than they already do.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
The anniversary reel, where to start....

The card 'I have such special parents, I am so lucky to have them' - hmmmm why is this so suspicious? A card is normally written directly to a person/people, not indirectly like this. Also, no child (age 11 or not) writes a message like that. I think Charlotte wrote it.

Mark looks completely down trodden. He looks like he's given up.

Why is she filming her hand on his on the tram. Why is her camera out on the tram.

Are we all starting to think the same thing? That Mark is also unaware of this or he's not giving consent?

MardieT

Chatty Member
She just isn’t relatable at all.

Constantly moaning about how busy and tired she is and that she doesn’t have time to get her work done but the in the three days the kids have been at school this week she has been to get her nails done, meet FFF for lunch and shopping and then spent a full day getting her hair done 🙄

Never does anything for herself though 🤔

Booklover

VIP Member
It's never been more apparent over the last few days how much this vacuous, self-absorbed twat needs a job that means she leaves her house and has adult interaction with actual colleagues. And today especially no one is INTERESTED that you've bought a coffee, random strangers at the shops or your cat's antics on that filthy rug. Just fuck off.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Also why was her hair cut and styled pre dye? So weird, don’t think I’ve ever had it done that way at the hairdressers 🤣

She eye fucks herself so much it’s terrifying!

• Sick

whoops!

Honestly, maybe I’m too old, maybe we have been together too long but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out on the piss with my fella, that’s what I do with the girls, with him all I want is a quiet restaurant away from the kids, a lovely meal and a drink, back to the hotel room, a bath, a cuddle 😝 and a lie in in the morning, bliss.

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Wow charl wears many hats fair play, banker, journalist, romanticising life expert, chef (couples only) kids picky tea creator, seller of tat wow 👏

• Haha
  • Wow

gummy-bear

VIP Member
That meal actually stinks of abuse / neglect. I’m not even joking - that is horrendous. Fucking doughnuts and buttons for dinner?????? What planet does she actually live on? Give your kids some protein!!!! Baked potato and beans / tuna, chicken and chips, 20 minute pasta bake with veg. Fuck me she’s so cripplingly lazy. Also getting pissed at her parents every Friday? Get some fucking friends.

My mum used to take us to our grandparents on Fridays for a swimming lesson and then a meal together every week. It’s one of my fondest memories of a kid. Then she’d drive us home, as she wasn’t an alcoholic.

I seriously can’t keep watching this woman, even hate watching. She’s an awful excuse of a human being. She’s making paracetamol and ibuprofen sound like cancer-curing medication. I take oramorph, tramadol, naproxen and nerve blockers daily due to a debilitating spinal condition and I’m still in a level of pain. I’m a single parent to 3 kids and work almost full time and have a dog (got before said spinal condition occurred). Like Charlotte, I also have arthritis in my hips and knees. She has no fucking idea about the real world, she’s neglectful of those poor children and the dog, their basic needs aren’t met and she only cares about herself and the man she really really fancies. The children and dog deserve more, she has no excuse for how she is, she’s fucking lazy. As someone who also gets regular migraines, you wouldn’t be able to pick up your phone Charl, oh and aspirin works a treat

• Heart

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I have a Grade 4 Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumour and I don’t go on the way she has just done!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has IIH (Idiopathic Intercranial Hypertension) as it brings on headaches because you are really overweight!!
(A few friends have this and really struggle to lead a normal day to day life)

We all know what a hypochondriac she is and this shows she’ll do or say anything for content!!!!!

And has she mentioned headaches over the last few weeks?? I’m no Dr Kildare (showing my age 😝) but I’d say that the amount of alcohol she consumes will contribute to this “fake” news too!!!!

Attachments

• Heart

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Peeing on sticks? Slowly trying to drop hints she’s trying to sneakily get pregnant so when she announces it we all won’t be shocked

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

skylark13

VIP Member
‘Also - I know my job is produce content with brands…’

JFC Charl (or FFF next time you read here so you can pass on the message to your frenemy):
(1) You used to be a journalist so how about you use the English language vaguely correctly?
(2) Selling your kids to the internet and you prancing about in front of a tripod looking like a total tit IS NOT A JOB.

Last edited:
  • Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Her favourites video. A fucking Dymo machine and a £25 concealer whilst the kids eat shit dinners. She's such a horrid women isn't she. She also loves herself. It's evident throughout the entire video.

• Sick

Whythough

Chatty Member
What an absolute tw@t she is! Just finished a 12 hour night shift working on a busy ward and seeing her bleet on makes me want to scream at her! The woman has no clue about work or real life.

She is lonely. She has to be. Laughing at her own pathetic self, being 'silly' rapping at her husband, and then whoopsie he was on a call. What even is the point of telling the internet that?! Bore off and get a life.