Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressed like it's a cold December morning? Its glorious and double figures temperature this morning. How is she not melting in her jumper and big coat? Why....just why??

Reactions: 9
Can I please backtrack to yesterday where she was asking can cats and dogs be friends?! Erm, yes? Isn’t this just common knowledge that many people have a cat and a dog with no problems and they sit together etc. she isn’t special but she is SO desperate to be.

Reactions: 9
GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED TWAT.

Seriously though, Tattlers, my fingers are itching to send the above as a DM in response to her ever ridiculous stories this week. At this rate I’ll be needing a blood pressure monitor before October half-term. She’s already rabbiting on about crisp sunny days and crunchy autumn leaves, wrapped up in her ridiculous duvet coat when it’s still double figures. And in ten layers of make up.

And so I repeat, GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED TWAT.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
God that filming was SO awkward! She was clearly embarrassed filming herself talking to her phone when people walked past so showed the sodding pavement with manky dead leaves. Who the heck does that?!

Reactions: 5
Nice to have you back Betty!

Reactions: 10
God that filming was SO awkward! She was clearly embarrassed filming herself talking to her phone when people walked past so showed the sodding pavement with manky dead leaves. Who the heck does that?!
She is OBSESSED with filming herself. What was the point of that? She had nothing of any interest to say, why even bother? And I’m sorry but it’s glorious sunshine, blue sky, the leaves on the trees are bright green and it’s September - so why is she dressed like it’s December and acting like it’s some cold, crisp winters morning?! It’s not even Autumn yet?!

Reactions: 12
I'm genuinely toying with changing into shorts today and I live a couple of f miles away from her

Reactions: 4
Because she’s desperate to start filming the” autumn aesthetic “ . She’s a twat and desperate for content . Haven’t seen an ad in a while ?

Reactions: 10
The ‘hello everyone’ has gotten worse am I right?! It’s always been awful but lately it seems even more baby voice annoying

Reactions: 23
He weirdly never draws anything else. My little boy drew endless pictures of dinosaurs/monsters/ anything but me. Should I be offended

Hope she gets the help she needs for that kids and indeed for herself she’s definitely not right in the head when stanners is at school for that short time on Tuesday she should visit her gp she’s very unhinged

This is so troubling. That’s all he's known and it's so fucking sad. This isn't good, or healthy, that boy has a very obvious anxious attachment and no doubt will end up with a personality disorder in his later years.
Like his mum then? Very obvious PD with our charl!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.