Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight

She went to the GP on Friday (Thursday?) last week because she had a sore head. Now she’s gone back to the GP today because she dozed off in the car on the journey home from a day out….. are you bleeping kidding me on? She’s absolutely bleeping ridiculous. She had a sore head because she’s an alcoholic mess who drinks every single night and she fell asleep in the car because she’s a fat, out of shape lard and she just spent a few hours walking around out in the fresh air which is a novelty for her. She needs to stop bloody drinking, and get off her arse and so some exercise. Christ she is unbelievable. Wasting the Doctors time because she’s an attention seeking clown and she’s desperate to try to create some sort of drama to film her boring social media pages with. What an idiot.
Inactivity makes you more tired and we all know she does duck all.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but what doctors does she go to I want to know!! How she getting an appointment just like that for a headache 😂😂

Have to be dying to get one at mine and even then you probably won’t get one 😂😂

Also such a time waster

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is the EXACT reason why people who truly suffer have to jump through hoops and pretty much beg for treatment and to be taken seriously. She’s absolutely disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She is the EXACT reason why people who truly suffer have to jump through hoops and pretty much beg for treatment and to be taken seriously. She’s absolutely disgusting
Her surgery would have taken a certain number of requests online and closed the system when full so some poor bastard who's suffering or really unwell would have missed the opportunity to discuss real issues. Nurses at the surgery can discuss contraception, a Pharmacist can discuss headaches. My GP is so dismissive and refusing to refer me for tests, I'm going for a Private consultation. I work for the NHS (bloody hard) so it stings.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
People like her are half the reason the NHS is on its knees! Total waste of time, she is outrageous! As Betty mentioned maybe she should take a long look at her diet and lifestyle as a potential cause. People get headaches all the time, it can be stress, can be tiredness

Reactions: 19
Another advert, for bleeping Nationwide?! And no comments. She is honestly the LAST person I would go to for financial advice!
What on earth? Why would anyone need or want “information” from HER about a bank - just because she’s apparently been a customer for a long time. What the duck?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think the FSA would expect the bank as the service provider to be providing information directly to customers not via un-regulated third parties who are being paid in a non-transparent way (ie a broker needs to declare commission on financial products they recommend and how that is calculated)

How does this work in terms of data protection? The queries may well include sensitive personal data (even if Charlotte hasn’t requested it) so Charlotte should be registered with the ICO to handle/store and delete that data. A quick check shows that she isn’t.

What bright spark at Nationwide has thought this up?!

Reactions: 18
I think the FSA would expect the bank as the service provider to be providing information directly to customers not via un-regulated third parties who are being paid in a non-transparent way (ie a broker needs to declare commission on financial products they recommend and how that is calculated)

How does this work in terms of data protection? The queries may well include sensitive personal data (even if Charlotte hasn’t requested it) so Charlotte should be registered with the ICO to handle/store and delete that data. A quick check shows that she isn’t.

Definitely questions to be asking Nationwide I think….

Reactions: 10
Why would I ask an Instawanker to answer my questions on getting a mortgage when I can look it up on the internet or call their helpline direct! And not a single question on the post so far. This twit says yes to advertising everything.

Reactions: 16
Hang on? Arnt they in breech of regulations if they are giving out mortgage advice randomly to people they haven’t done a proper check on eg checked what they can afford etc. when I got my mortgage the amount of I had to go through to get a deal. It’s a very fine line between advice and implied advice.

Reactions: 7
I once had a drinking problem- I would live normal day to day but I felt like tit every day headaches, sickness, weight gain, just generally feeling like tit- now I don’t drink I feel like a new person- she needs to stop drinking- my auntie gets awful migraines and she had no choice but to stop drinking!

Also as someone mentioned above how the duck is she getting all these appointments- people like her are the reason nobody can get appointments! Had to take my daughter to the pharmacy today to get advice for a rash as I couldn’t get into the GP!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe no one’s asking any questions because the banks are busy pulling their mortgages as we speak due to the chaos over whether there needs to be an emergency interest rate rise

Can someone pop on and ask Charlotte if she think there should have been a report by the Office for Fiscal Responsibility prior to the budgetary statement and, if there had been, would that have calmed the markets and stopped the need for emergency intervention by the Bank of England? I would be so interested to hear her thoughts on this 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s a very odd ad, the fact that she is asking for questions and the timing of it given the current financial state of the country.

Reactions: 13

Ad going live on the day many banks pulled many mortgage packages due to the current economic situation is crass.

She could be fined for not being registered with ICO. She handles people’s personal data when they visit her blog and leave comments because their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is registered, as is their name and email address. When she runs competitions she is given people’s address to send the prize so she needs to pay her fee to ICO.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.