Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s the busy working mum life look so she looks like she has no time you know throw on the washed out manky hoodie and dash to the shop so she has time to fill all her bottles on return or maybe she dressed down so not so many blokes would be eyeing her

Reactions: 3
JFC Tattlers. Methinks one of us needs to do the public service of messaging her to tell her to GET A FUCKING JOB. I’ll admit I’m not sure I have the balls and/or time to bother setting up a new burner account after the inevitable blocking but maybe I’ll steel myself just for my sanity. The woman is an absolute TWAT.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Moping around Home Bargains like an absolute gremlin (she’d fit right in with all the Halloween decor) and then filming herself pouring Fairy Liquid into a dispenser… tell us you need a job, without telling us you need a job! Is this what these people are being paid to do, now?! Faaackin’ ell, woman. The plot has well and truly been lost!

Reactions: 11
As long as people keep engaging with her online she won’t need to get a proper job. It’s so frustrating and an insult to those who actually do work. She will totally milk the backend out of Halloween and Christmas as it’s easy content now she doesn’t have her kids to use. New year she might make one last stab at the weightloss content but I just can’t see what else she has to offer??

Reactions: 10
She misses Stan so much, she's plonked him in front of the TV (his nose is literally on the screen) to play X Box. My god. I wanna punch this women so much.

Also.....
Yup. Even Merlin is judging her. Looks like Stan needs glasses, which would of course have been picked up by now if his parents acknowledged his Sticklers and he'd undergone a sight test like his sister. Probably also has hearing issues which explains the poor speech. Poor kid, hope his school are on the ball.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This. Made. Me. Howl.
Out loud, at my desk. At work

Reactions: 5
I get so man that she lets them stand/sit 10cm from the TV. HOW does she find that acceptable? I don’t know ANY parent who would let their children do that.

Reactions: 10
I get so man that she lets them stand/sit 10cm from the TV. HOW does she find that acceptable? I don’t know ANY parent who would let their children do that.
If she got their eyes tested and made Daisy wear her glasses, the kids would be able to actually see the tv. But no, neglectful Charl again!

So she waddles around homesense filming herself fingering candles, then sticks the footage together on an app on her phone with some simperimg waffly and reckons that’s ‘work.’ The world is gone absolutely MAD.

Reactions: 19
So sad for those kids having a narcissist for a mother. I remember being younger and worried about my narc mother and her feelings and feeling guilty that I didnt miss her but lying that I did

Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. Fucking narcissistic bitch.

Charlotte, fuck off.

Reactions: 30
Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. Fucking narcissistic bitch.

Charlotte, fuck off.
Came here to say the same. I’m so angry. What a selfish selfish twat she is! Turns something around back onto her selfish fucking self. That’s really got to me that!

Reactions: 16

Charlotte, fuck off.
Literally came here to say the same thing!!!
Such a narcissist
I was doing this when I heard…
I was doing that…
she makes me so angry
no one cares what you were doing Charlotte now f off and clean your rug

Reactions: 12
Came on to say the same thing.

Also - I was in utter disbelief at her firstly saying the Queen was just like another person in the street to her but then crying on her talking stories saying she felt sad!

Charlotte, fuck off.

Reactions: 6
There is no prouder feeling than seeing your child being independent! Charlotte never got that memo! Hope you're little one is enjoying big school

Why is she ducking touching everything in the shop. Keep your dirty mits to yourself!
I thought that too!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.