Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
She needs a serious reality check. I get it’s sad when they start school but goodness me he will be home by lunch time. That reel makes it look like he’s left home. I know a family who’s little boy won’t be going back to school this week as he passed away during the summer holidays and sadly they aren’t the only families dealing with that or similar this September. Perspective Charlotte!
She's not gonna miss Stan. She's mourning the lack of content now. She isn't bothered about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 17

Booklover

VIP Member
'We started with Bill.' I think you mean you started shagging Frank while you were still with Bill's dad.
Her covert filming, pissed 'singing' and filming everyone in that bar last night and then posting it in real time on SM seems so at odds to the impression she gives and also IMO what you do if you're out for your wedding anniversary celebration. And it's their FIRST!!!
She's a fucking dickhead.

• Haha

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
And she has put this on bloody instagram!!! So so proud of herself I expect! What a great mama🤢

• Angry

Zxzxzxy

Do you think she's knackered? I don't think she mentioned enough in her stories 🙄🤣
What a self indulgent twat.

• Angry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Another advert, for fucking Nationwide?! And no comments. She is honestly the LAST person I would go to for financial advice!
What on earth? Why would anyone need or want “information” from HER about a bank - just because she’s apparently been a customer for a long time. What the fuck?!

• Wow

Hurrah54

VIP Member
She eye-fucks herself so much 😒 get over yourself Charlotte.
I have migraines frequently unfortunately and I definitely wouldn't be on my phone documenting it all.
she's just so self centred and dramatic about everything.
Screenshot_20220923-115035_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
“Off out ‘somewhere’ we’ve never been before.” Definitely for an ad, otherwise she would have said what they were doing. Going to get mucky, yet still trowels on the ‘night out’ make-up 🤯

Marvel ad is embarrassing and looks awful. Somehow, Marvel and bright pink milkmaid dresses just don’t work. Are Asda trying to turn people away, by approving that shite!

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
She has nothing to do, if you're that desperate for a food shop then get in your car and go and do one!! She doesn't have to get a delivery every single week, she has a car!

Reactions: 16
How has she made like 15 frames out of not being ready for Christmas? 99% of the population will also not be ready for Christmas. It’s September. Why does she have to look so forlorn about it? Get. A. Grip.

Scotblock

VIP Member
'A year ago we didn't know if our wedding was going to be cancelled' FUCK OFF IT HAPPENED WHY IS SHE SO OBSESSED WITH COVID! I'm very much aware it's still out there but my god she's going on like she or her family almost died they had a great lockdown they never go out anyway so nothing changed for them
If memory serves me right she never suffered at all during lockdown. In fact she seen more of her family in lockdown than now. She was always “bumping into”auntie Debbie or opening her front door to find someone coincidentally being there.

• Heart

Olli1510

VIP Member
Those kids have been at school all day, clubs tonight and that there pathetic excuse of a meal is supposed to be their tea? They will be off to bed starving because they fat lazy bitch of a mother couldn’t be bothered to prepare them a hot meal as she was too busy pouting into her phone and wasting the GP’s time with her non existent headaches. She’s a scumbag. If she was my daughter and those were my grandchildren I’d be having a bloody word with her. And her lazy excuse of husband.

• Heart

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Charlotte will never stop pimping out the kids- she proved with her absolute wobbler a few months ago when her account was deleted that IG is the absolute priority in her life. She doesn’t give a rats about their privacy or people insulting them on here. I’ve had interactions with her on DMs and she’s a really nasty sinister piece of work.

• Heart

daydreaming22

Drama with the bike wasn’t even a drama well done you put a pedal back on!! She needs an award for this!! Bloody hell get a life!!!

Like hell she ran with a bike and all the bags

😂😂😂 she loves a lie this one because her life is so boring

Booklover

VIP Member
As well as filming her family, she is sat right next to her grandad and films him just as he's putting food in his mouth!!!! What the fuck!!!!!
And then this comment she's posted...
Fuck off Charl, YOU'RE A SHIT NEGLECTFUL MOTHER.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Welshgirlie77

Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. Fucking narcissistic bitch.

Charlotte, fuck off.
Came here to say the same. I’m so angry. What a selfish selfish twat she is! Turns something around back onto her selfish fucking self. That’s really got to me that!

• Angry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hang on, she’s crying on her stories?! Wtf for?!
She’s pretending that she’s getting “emotional” reading all the “lovely” comments on her posts….. she’s a fucking idiot. She’s not even crying. She’s seen that her nationwide post has been a total flop and that people think it’s bullshit so she’s on stories pretending that she’s had really bad mental health issues in the past and that all the “lovely comments” mean so much to her. She’s a TWAT. Like honestly- can you imagine her in a real life, real
Work environment? And someone disagrees with her or she gets bollocked for something- she would turn the water works on 100%. She’s just an idiot.

• Wow