Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here but I seen this today and couldn't not post it. Girl on Instagram I follow selling bits from her wardrobe size 12... I'm sorry but how can the girl in this picture be wearing a size 12 and Charlotte claim to be a size 13????
I looked at Charlottes weight loss Instagram account the other day, when she lost weight she claimed she was a size 12, now she is bigger she is still claiming she is a size 12. She makes no sense at all.

Does anyone here actually believe that Charlotte is a size 12/14….?!!!!!
I really hope not...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s gone from fannying about with cookie cutters to opening a packet of lunchables, creating a dick out of veg and chucking them in a box. I’d be ashamed claiming I’d put any effort into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s quiet this morning.. don’t tell me she’s lost her account again 🤦🏻‍♀️ please no more drama! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s made a reel to show how to spread some ricotta on toast and top with avocado and tomatoes?
Really scraping the barrel for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“She was with her Dad the whole time”

Jesus Christ - this woman couldn’t lie straight in bed at night!!!! MARK WASNT THERE!! MARK WASNT INVOLVED IN ANY ASPECT!!!! IT WAS A PLANNED ADVERT THAT YOU WERE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS FOR AND THAT YOU FILMED YOURSELF!!!

Mother of GOD. The out & out lies are just getting out of control.
Exactly. Does she seriously expect us to believe she didn't set this all up and film it herself. There is no way that Frank had any hand in this. She's filming herself when Daisy comes in and 'surprises' her ffs! duck off Charl and get real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As a nurse, the last person I want thanks from is her. She “conveniently” met up with family on every walk she went on even at the height of the pandemic, frequently went to the shops for all sorts of tit she didn’t need & made the entire pandemic all about her. She enrages me, she could never do half of the things we do. This is a woman who praises herself all day for digging up a few weeds and making a few beds - a 13hr A&E night shift would kill her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The reel. Oh my sweet bleeping Lord. ‘You can mash or slice the avocado, whichever you prefer.’ Jesus wept.

GET A JOB, CHARL.

New thread (if I’ve done it correctly!):

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.