Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like calling a baby Gary.
We went to a Christening for a baby Keith recently...it gave me a naming a baby Gary type feeling. Kevin and Kenneth/Ken are other not baby names.
I don’t get Day for Daisy either...surely you think of nicknames when choosing a suitable name for your child. I get sometimes a nickname just happens/suits a child, but with these mummy floggers it all seems to be attention seeking and ott. Maybe just me noticing it.

What’s the plastic strip thing on the floor that she’s always standing on?! I thought it was the bit between the two sections of carpet in the doorway but it looks like whatever it is it’s bending up with her standing on it.
Its for a monitor/breathing pad on the angel care monitor. You run the wire through the plastic strips so the baby can’t pull the wires into their cot

Reactions: 2
Its for a monitor/breathing pad on the angel care monitor. You run the wire through the plastic strips so the baby can’t pull the wires into their cot
Im surprised they use a monitor! Stan is over 1 and in the same room as them!

It’s probably for when they’re downstairs and he is napping. We still have one for our 1yo because we wouldn’t be able to hear the crying through the floor otherwise. We just use a sound one though, it’s a bit excessive still using the full video and breathing pad shebang!

Reactions: 1
It’s probably for when they’re downstairs and he is napping. We still have one for our 1yo because we wouldn’t be able to hear the crying through the floor otherwise. We just use a sound one though, it’s a bit excessive still using the full video and breathing pad shebang!
Oh yeah, I'd have a sound one for when they nap, I thought u could take the sleep mat thing off the angel care one so assumed that's what she's still using? My bad!

I can’t even bring myself to watch the new vlog because I know it’ll be the same old stuff with floaty music over the top. Unless I get some alcohol out later and play feet-shot bingo.

Reactions: 3
I find her constant fake apologies really annoying.

She’ll be doing an insta story and then half way through “sorry this is probably really boring and I’m sure no one really cares” - the passive aggressive poor me all the time.

She does it all the time. 😤

Reactions: 4
Just seen charlotte Taylor has been gifted a holiday to France. Her post starts with #AdGifted, and she actually says what is gifted (flights and accommodation,everything else they apparently pay for themselves. )

I appreciate she's declared it properly, and I know she's one of the better YouTubers for declaring etc, but for some reason I'm really jealous 🤦‍♀️ Id love to go away but we are so skint with doing the house up that we just can't afford it any time soon 😭😂
Someone make me feel better please?!
Maybe give me a slap?!

Reactions: 10
Just seen charlotte Taylor has been gifted a holiday to France. Her post starts with #AdGifted, and she actually says what is gifted (flights and accommodation,everything else they apparently pay for themselves. )

I appreciate she's declared it properly, and I know she's one of the better YouTubers for declaring etc, but for some reason I'm really jealous 🤦‍♀️ Id love to go away but we are so skint with doing the house up that we just can't afford it any time soon 😭😂
Maybe give me a slap?!
It’s a bleeping joke!! Nearly all the influencers I follow have been on gifted/ad holidays the past few weeks , hard working people who have actual real life jobs can’t afford it but these company’s throw them out to “influencers” like it’s a bag of sweets!
It’s getting ridiculous now an I’m finding the whole thing with insta mums even less relatable because if we wana go on holiday we have to save to do so like most people! 👊🏻✊🏻

Reactions: 16
But have you noticed that so many of these influencers are now declaring it as an Ad! That’s what’s shocked me. Last year they may have just casually mentioned it but it wasn’t clearly labelled etc. They’re so sneaky!

Reactions: 5
Baby Keith 😂. That’s my second least favourite name. Awful.
All these infuencers constantly doing their homes up and going on constant holidays and being at home most of the time. Ugh

Reactions: 3
Maybe give me a slap?!
You are not alone I feel similar
Felt bit down yesterday when muppet Conway a said they off to Bluestone.
Noticed this morning Candice and possibly other influencers there too.
I like Charlotte least she's labelled it clearly just seems like every infleuencer has just come back off holiday or on one.
I don't know how it helps brands advertise as makes me irritated and not want to go with that company.
It seems no matter how small their following,lack of talent skill (meldrums holiday vlogs), breaking the advertising rules all the time , acting unprofessional limiting and censoring their posts they still get gifted it's depressing.

I'm the same buying a house that needed work has ruled a holiday out this year.
Just discovered whist decorating 1 room it needs a replaster so that room will have to wait a few months as committed doing kitchen/diner.
I don't mean grand Conway job I mean painting the walls a cheap white.
Laying laminate ,painting the dated cabinets and replacing the handles, maybe adding some cheap home bargains tea coffee pots.
Using fablon contact paper to cover the awful laminate.
We can't afford to replace the sink tap or worktop right now so giving it a source up.
We have £100 budget for paint/primer and contact paper and the floor will cost £100.

But I keep reminding myself myself and same for you
We have a nice home with things we picked ourselves.
The sense of doing it ourselves the achievement.
The patience of waiting and saving means we appreciate it.
That we not in debt other than mortgage we can afford to put the heating on or put food on the table.
The weather is sunny today we off to fun day at the park.
Next year maybe we can go on holiday and it be worth the wait.
Have a great day and don't lose sight of 1 day there be a holiday but it's unrealistic you can do it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a bleeping joke!! Nearly all the influencers I follow have been on gifted/ad holidays the past few weeks , hard working people who have actual real life jobs can’t afford it but these company’s throw them out to “influencers” like it’s a bag of sweets!
It’s getting ridiculous now an I’m finding the whole thing with insta mums even less relatable because if we wana go on holiday we have to save to do so like most people! 👊🏻✊🏻

It’s a shrewd move by the holiday companies- free advertising essentially as it doesn’t cost them much in the grand scheme of things to provide a holiday like this (compared to the costs of actual marketing in print/tv/online etc)

So the concept of influencer marketing is clever and is of huge benefit to the company when it’s considered and executed properly.

She’s been upfront about the fact that it’s an advert - which is more than a lot of her peers do.

My issue is more with the perception of those who follow them - the gushing “you so deserve this” “you work so hard, if anyone deserves this then it’s you”

I’m sorry but what?!

“Influencers”’do not work hard. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. They do what they do which is at best a part time “job” that can mostly be done while sitting on their phone.
There are thousands of other jobs that could be considered hard work - either in terms of physical graft or the skills required for them (not going to start a list!)
There are people who work hard and are paid very little. People who struggle month to month to pay the basic bills and for whom a holiday or trip away is just an impossibility. People who have to decide if they can pay the gas or do a food shop because they can’t afford both even though they bust out a 50 hour week. Those are the people who work hard, who deserve a holiday.
Not someone who is lucky enough to be able to stay at home all day messing around on the phone and calling it a job. 😤

Reactions: 10

So alfresco holidays gifted 2 channel mum's so far Lucy Jessica carter and Charlotte Louise Taylor to France around similar times.
Is half term different up north as mine go back Monday.

Reactions: 2

So alfresco holidays gifted 2 channel mum's so far Lucy Jessica carter and Charlotte Louise Taylor to France around similar times.
But Lucy’s is a “press trip” apparently!

bleeping press trip???? Is she joking??? This boils my piss. She isn't press!!!!!
Honestly, I know some people love Lucy, but I wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire! Least Charlotte has declared hers properly!

And with kids holidays, I'm East mids and ours go back Monday, originally from Yorkshire and all back home go back mon/Tues too x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.