Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm trying to be fair but Mark has been in the background of her vlogs for years and he really seems kinda boring. Maybe its a case of opposites attract. She is over the top, and he is under stated. It seems unfair to judge the man on years of filming with little words coming out of his mouth but dull comes to mind every time I watch a vlog. Yes I know, ''she really fancy him"" good grief!
I know people can be camera shy but he comes across like he has no personality whatsoever. Zero charisma.

Reactions: 2
I know people can be camera shy but he comes across like he has no personality whatsoever. Zero charisma.
Agree.
There’s a difference between being camera shy and having the personality of a wet piece of cardboard. He just seems really..... beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree.
There’s a difference between being camera shy and having the personality of a wet piece of cardboard. He just seems really..... beige.
I think they are both a bit beige together and she just tries really really so so hard not to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate that she calls her daughter “day”

I know her name is Daisy, but it just sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I hate that she calls her daughter “day”

I know her name is Daisy, but it just sounds ridiculous.
Thats always irritated me too , it’s like she’s clutching straws trying to think of a nickname and it just doesn’t work

Reactions: 3
Day, Bill and Stan 😆😆😆😆😆
I wonder how much the nicknames are for show on Instagram because in her vlogs I always notice them refer to Bill as William but I’ve never heard her call him that in stories :unsure::unsure:

Stan as a shortened version of Stanley doesn’t annoy me, but I personally wouldn’t call a kid Stanley 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bill for William is fine - I’d be more likely to say Will though but that’s just me
But “Day” for Daisy is just naff.

Stan as a shortened version of Stanley doesn’t annoy me, but I personally wouldn’t call a kid Stanley 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bill for William is fine - I’d be more likely to say Will though but that’s just me
But “Day” for Daisy is just naff.
She also calls Stan, Wanny🙄

Sorry if anyone’s kid is called Bill but I think it’s awful, a sad middle-aged beige bloke name to give a child. Imagine Baby Bill. 🤮 Will would be so much better.

I really dislike the name, too. And as someone who, when I first joined this thread, actually liked Charlotte, I can safely say I really don’t like her any more. The way she replies to mean comments with ‘I really hope you have a lovely day xx’ is so disgustingly passive aggressive, and this ‘I’m such a good egg’ act just doesn’t convince me any more. I think she’s full of tit and a clever actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like she just tries to be a little different. Most would give a nickname for William as Will and most for Daisy as Dais. But she goes for Bill and Day just to be different.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she’s trolling us with that big toe?
Omg it’s absolutely gross she looks like some sort of cave man. Put it away. I can’t deal with the fake voice and scrunching of the face. Her bottom teeth irritating me more than usual today.

What’s the plastic strip thing on the floor that she’s always standing on?! I thought it was the bit between the two sections of carpet in the doorway but it looks like whatever it is it’s bending up with her standing on it.

Reactions: 1
The teeth irritate me too, I have to say. I've counted them before, not gonna lie. I have the same amount of teeth. So not sure what's happened there 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.