Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free holidays all round liza prideux is at bluestone with the Conway poor thing.
Wonder how many influencers persil have gifted a weekend away.
They are right about 1 thing the is infleuencer advertising is dirty and grubby!

Free holidays all round liza prideux is at bluestone with the Conway poor thing.
Wonder how many influencers persil have gifted a weekend away.
They are right about 1 thing the is infleuencer advertising is dirty and grubby!
It's absolutely ridiculous!!
I'd love to know if it actually makes any viewers book a holiday through whoever! All it makes me is pissed off, and want to avoid said company!

Reactions: 3
What gets me is, they gift these holidays to influencers as a hope to advertise their companies and get the poor old people out here to book through them.

What they fail to realize is that they can advertise all they want but most people out here, working hard at real.jobs, cant afford said holidays. So what in the hell is the point of this? Cause at the end of the day it just feels like influencers advertising lavish holidays for other influencers.

Reactions: 8

So alfresco holidays gifted 2 channel mum's so far Lucy Jessica carter and Charlotte Louise Taylor to France around similar times.
Is half term different up north as mine go back Monday.
Lucy Jessica Carter has described her holiday as a press trip I didnt know she was a journalist? lol

Reactions: 1
Lucy Jessica Carter has described her holiday as a press trip I didnt know she was a journalist? lol
She's not.... But she is a very strong word beginning with a c and ending with a t.....

And I'm a lady and don't like using that word, but she's really got on my tits lately 😂

Reactions: 4
She looks too big for it
She’s only just turned 3. At an airport, it’s busy, there’ll be a lot of walking and waiting. Surely it makes sense for her to be in it then she’s safe and it’s easier to have a snack etc.

Reactions: 7
I think this is why Charlotte was nervous to announce she had a gifted holiday. She KNOWS it pisses people off. It makes me so mad that these people get chucked free shite and free holidays. They’re as bad as celebrities.

Thanks that's different to rest England and Wales which is 1 week.
It’s not. Most of the catholic schools get 2 weeks now as opposed to Easter. They like them to be in school for Holy Week.

She’s only just turned 3. At an airport, it’s busy, there’ll be a lot of walking and waiting. Surely it makes sense for her to be in it then she’s safe and it’s easier to have a snack etc.
Never seen her use a buggy before, what’s the difference in an airport as opposed to going shopping etc?

That's the thing with all these so called 'influencers'. You find them when they are relatively small, you can really relate to them and their day to day life. Then all of a sudden the fame gets too much, they change, get gifted ridiculous things and trips that the normal family could never afford and suddenly BAM. You become uninterested. Because you can no longer relate to them. I used to watch Charlotte religiously, especially when I was TTC and she had her journey online. She was real. Now? It's all too gushy, false and to be honest I can't relate to her one bit. Haven't watched her for a long time, but saw this thread and the inner witch in me couldn't help but get involved 😝

Decided to finally put Daisy’s glasses on too. How she can even suggest they look like their dad is beyond me. They both look like miniature versions of her. No mark in sight. She’s obsessed with him.

Reactions: 4
It’s not. Most of the catholic schools get 2 weeks now as opposed to Easter. They like them to be in school for Holy Week.

Never seen her use a buggy before, what’s the difference in an airport as opposed to going shopping etc?
Sheer volume of people for one. My 2 year old seldom uses a buggy now but we’ll be taking a double on holiday for him to use with his sister who will be 10 months. Easier to keep an eye on them with also having a 7 year old and our bags etc. I think it’s common sense for her to be in one.

Reactions: 6
Sheer volume of people for one. My 2 year old seldom uses a buggy now but we’ll be taking a double on holiday for him to use with his sister who will be 10 months. Easier to keep an eye on them with also having a 7 year old and our bags etc. I think it’s common sense for her to be in one.
Huge difference between a 2 year old and 3 year old. Don’t see the difference in needing what in an airport but not in somewhere like the Trafford centre 🙄

Reactions: 1
I feel like she's thrown us under the bus! I'd have more respect for her if she'd have told us from the start. I think she's a sneaky little witch who acts all lovely bit in fact shes frigging not 😡

I feel like she's thrown us under the bus! I'd have more respect for her if she'd have told us from the start. I think she's a sneaky little witch who acts all lovely bit in fact shes frigging not 😡
I agree. The more I see the more I dislike. She dresses them children ridiculous too. On that airport picture bill looks like he’s fell out of a jumble sale where as she’s preened within an inch of her life as usual. She’s false, nobody is that so so lovely.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.