Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me that's never ever understood this?? Me and hubby had kids, together. We get up with them together. There's never been "turns" for lie ins. Pull your bleeping socks up and get on with it, tired or not!
I'll sleep when my kids are older! Just do not get it!
I don’t understand why you’d both get up? I understand you had kids together, but what’s an extra hour in bed for the one of you that needs it? Me and hubby always do this. Don’t see the problem tbh

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why you’d both get up? I understand you had kids together, but what’s an extra hour in bed for the one of you that needs it? Me and hubby always do this. Don’t see the problem tbh
To have breakfast together and start the day. As I said above me and hubby have very few weekends together so we try and savour them where possible. Maybe it's that. I've never known any different so found this odd. Obviously it's a normal thing, just not something we've ever done

Reactions: 4
To have breakfast together and start the day. As I said above me and hubby have very few weekends together so we try and savour them where possible. Maybe it's that. I've never known any different so found this odd. Obviously it's a normal thing, just not something we've ever done
We don’t really do the take it in turns lie in either, we also both work weekends and don’t get much time as a family so that time is precious for us. I think if you work weekends there’s a sense of every second counts and you don’t want to waste it. For us that’s the case anyway!

Reactions: 3
We both get up at the same time too. Our son has football so we alternate who takes him and who does something with our daughter. We're both up and out by 8am in the week, so its nice to have a slower morning over the weekends. Each to their own though 😊

Reactions: 1
Is it me that's never ever understood this?? Me and hubby had kids, together. We get up with them together. There's never been "turns" for lie ins. Pull your bleeping socks up and get on with it, tired or not!
You sound bitter ;) I'm a SAHM and on a Saturday my other half gets a lie in and on a Sunday I do. Seems fair to me!

Yeah, my husband's in the forces, and is hardly ever home to be fair, but when he is, we usually take it in turns like I said. No point both of us being up at 6.30 😂 we still make the most of the weekends we have together, but an extra hour doesn't make a difference to when we start our day.

Wow, Charlotte's so boring these days we've turned in to Mumsnet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it a coincidence that char and Mrs M both did home bargains hauls this week? Is it a channel mum thing?

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing her say/write on Instagram about how much work she has to do or catch up on. But what work is it? The content that has been coming out is just the usual boring weekend videos.

I don't doubt that she is busy with three kids and ALL the housework. Yes that is work. But not the type of work she is making out she is doing. It doesn't add up.

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing her say/write on Instagram about how much work she has to do or catch up on. But what work is it? The content that has been coming out is just the usual boring weekend videos.

I don't doubt that she is busy with three kids and ALL the housework. Yes that is work. But not the type of work she is making out she is doing. It doesn't add up.
ACE3A94B-836A-426E-BDA2-D94DB8DF0A5B.jpeg

Lets not forget how much more work she, Seldrum and the rest of the flogging “yummy mummies” do compared to the rest of us!

These were the messages the daft bint put up on the Seldrums and her own threads to have a pop at us tattlers (she then created a new account to put up her “ Hey guys I did pay for that Matalan dress, I’m actually really really lovely and enjoy a gin post”)

i used to really enjoy her vlogs for years and then I started to notice things. I’d check the comments section to see if anybody else noticed but it was just people kissing her arse and being ignored by her.

I’ve just checked her community section on her fb page and can see that she has now started to reply to messages! Not all of them though, it is Charlotta-work-I’ve-not-gotta-do we are talking about here 😂

Too little too late. FFS me and others on here pointed that out ages ago! Charlotte you are piss poor at actually seeing past your job once you have uploaded a video.

Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t realise! Hahaha how embarrassing for her 😆
I know right 😂

Everything is set to private now! It used to be that you could click on her username and all the messages for both accounts would show. That’s how she got caught out.

So she posted ‘Do you not have better things to do with your time?’ yet sits on her arse talking about a sore patch on her wrist in about 72 insta stories. Righto, Char,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We used to do it but then realised we were wasting so much of the weekend so we both just get up now.

Completely disagree! It's called sharing the parenting and teamwork.

Reactions: 4
We don't have like ins every weekend as we do enjoy getting up together on a weekend and having breakfast together without it being a mad rush for work and nursery. But definitely the odd lie in is an absolute treat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.