Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news at least fit a mani in before showing your hands :bork: it’s just not on seeing a crappy manicured hand on a Instagram grid 🤢

Reactions: 1
In other news at least fit a mani in before showing your hands :bork: it’s just not on seeing a crappy manicured hand on a Instagram grid [emoji1785]
She always lets the grow too much before re-painting and picks the most garish colours and designs. Less is more you plank

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not yet 😂 I've only seen a little anecdote about Daize on Insta this morning.
Can't wait for the Friday food shop and meal plan haul 👌😉

Reactions: 3
The thing is, yes it was very cute that Daisy thought a magpie was a penguin, but no doubt she’ll also mention that on stories, and again in a video. She just constantly spews out the same stuff... it’s almost like she thinks the people who watch stories, view insta posts and watch her YT channel are three completely different audiences.

Reactions: 8
We need a Charlotte bingo.

- mark works from home on a Friday
-she really really fancies mark
- drums her nails on something she's showing us
- she gets milk and eggs from her milk man but bought "extra" this week
-footage of the washing machine going with some romantic music over it

Let me know if I've forgotten anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

- Vlogs of her walking feet.
- Footage of her holding a Costa takeout cup whilst walking.
- She’ll miss Bill so much while he’s at his dad’s. The family isn’t complete without him.
- She’s having a “cheeky” gin on Saturday night & will flirt with Mark (cue silly little girl laugh on saying this).
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
- Vlogs of her walking feet.
- Footage of her holding a Costa takeout cup whilst walking.
- She’ll miss Bill so much while he’s at his dad’s. The family isn’t complete without him.
- She’s having a “cheeky” gin on Saturday night & will flirt with Mark (cue silly little girl laugh on saying this).
😂
Walks/Instastories whilst out of breath *pant pant pants*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rubs/pulls around her neck when talking, as well as unnecessary point and wiggling of fingers at camera. (This sounds very specific but, it really irritates me!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I hope she wears a bra at the Mum & Baby awards event. No-one needs to see those droopy puppies hanging out of a low-cut dress. 🤮
She’ll drag Mark along to it & be draped, slobbering, all over him while he looks like his usual stunned mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You forgot showing her making a coffee, making a bacon sandwhich, her mother sweatshirt, her applying make up and talking absolute crap and mark avoiding every single shot!!! Haha

• Wow
Bills jujitsui, so they're so rushed you know
Walking to waitrose through the back gate
Frying some bacon
Maybe mark at the football

• Haha
Oh and those protein bars for mark, because he's a runner you know!!
Hahaha every flippin’ week ‘Peanut bars for Mark because they are his favourite’.

And another for the bingo: shots of her (with the camera set up on the table with a tripod) in the kitchen bent over the stove stirring a pot, or bent over the counter chopping vegetables. Folding laundry. Sat cross legged on her bed (camera again set up on drawers in front of her)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.