Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was amazing 😂😂😂😂
The shot at the end of her in the kitchen with her cup 😂😂😂😂
What the duck was she on that day?!?!
Miserable mark must have slipped her something surely! The cringe 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ completely unrelated...

I hate Les miserables. Overrated and boring, underwhelming music. Don't get why everyone loves it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That thumbnail - Crazy Frog much?
Always admiring herself in the viewfinder. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I saw the post about the penguin this morning and thought all kinds of strife could go off today as she hadn't mentioned if Mark was working at home. I'd like to some footage of him working, as I haven't ever seen Mark do anything apart from have a sickly looking expression on his grey mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What will it be this morning bingo fans....”I’m up early with the kids because it’s marks turn for a lie in” or “it was marks turn to get up with the kids so he let me have a lie in which was really, really lovely!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What will it be this morning bingo fans....”I’m up early with the kids because it’s marks turn for a lie in” or “it was marks turn to get up with the kids so he let me have a lie in which was really, really lovely!”
That's usually on her weekend vlog so we may have to wait until Monday for that point!

Reactions: 2
Is it me that's never ever understood this?? Me and hubby had kids, together. We get up with them together. There's never been "turns" for lie ins. Pull your bleeping socks up and get on with it, tired or not!
I'll sleep when my kids are older! Just do not get it!

Reactions: 6
Is it me that's never ever understood this?? Me and hubby had kids, together. We get up with them together. There's never been "turns" for lie ins. Pull your bleeping socks up and get on with it, tired or not!
Meh, we do it sometimes. If one of us has being out the night before the other one gets up with the kids, then the other gets up the day after. Or if one of us ill, or if one of us has been up a lot in the night with the baby. Or just really really tired. Can't judge them for taking turns tbh.

Reactions: 12
We do this too as we both work full time and are usually up 6am every morning so I don't think there is any harm having one hour extra in bed each

Reactions: 8
I would say we do it, but I’m a SAHM so I take an extra hour or so in bed at the weekends as my “alone time”. Although the baby is usually there too 🙄

Reactions: 5
We do this too as we both work full time and are usually up 6am every morning so I don't think there is any harm having one hour extra in bed each
Meh, we do it sometimes. If one of us has being out the night before the other one gets up with the kids, then the other gets up the day after. Or if one of us ill, or if one of us has been up a lot in the night with the baby. Or just really really tired. Can't judge them for taking turns tbh.
Fair enough. We both work full time but hubby works shifts so I get 4 weekends where he's not here so maybe we just savour the weekends we have together as they are few and far between and the turns thing perhaps wouldn't work. I don't know.

That or I need to kick him into touch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.