Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rubs/pulls around her neck when talking, as well as unnecessary point and wiggling of fingers at camera. (This sounds very specific but, it really irritates me!)
Urgh, drives me mad!! And don’t forget the excessive use of ‘erm’ and ‘like’ in practically every sentence...

Reactions: 5
Flipping eck’ too late but for bingo next time one of the kids is sick and I’m ridiculously worried

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also on the old classic food haul, 2 cucumbers because guys, we get through these so quick in this house.

Maybe a clip of her singing too, whilst whipping up a beef bougainone or something.

• Haha
🎵🎶the grey yellow sun is reflecting in your deep blue eyes🎶🎵 standard song in every damn vlog.

I've never seen her singing. Please point me in the direction of this! 😂
Theres a video of her belting out somewhere over the rainbow, it'll def be on her channel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ooh I've never heard her sing her before either. She's not too bad actually, can tell she's some sort of stage singer, but deffo not fully professionally trained if that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 Another one for bingo: any time Charlotte mentions Suzanne *insert lengthy description here about being her best friend from the school run*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont know how to link videos, but an even better one of her singing is 14th may last year. Think it's called "hitting a milestone, singing in the kitchen".
8 minutes in. I promise, it wont disappoint!

• Haha
I remember in one of her older vlogs, way before Daisy she first mentioned that she used to be an actress in musicals. She played the whole “I’ll never sing on YouTube, you’ll never get to hear my amazing voice, I won’t ever sing on here” bla, bla, bla. I knew at the time she was begging for people to say oh please sing for us char so she could act all coy and shy for attention 🙄

Reactions: 2
I dont know how to link videos, but an even better one of her singing is 14th may last year. Think it's called "hitting a milestone, singing in the kitchen".
8 minutes in. I promise, it wont disappoint!
Absolutely dying 😂😂😂 how she has put her self as the soundtrack over the next clips, and then that “candid” shot of her holding the tea belting it out! I am cringing for her! (Although I do think she has a lovely voice. Certainly sounds better than when I am singing in the kitchen 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely dying 😂😂😂 how she has put her self as the soundtrack over the next clips, and then that “candid” shot of her holding the tea belting it out! I am cringing for her! (Although I do think she has a lovely voice. Certainly sounds better than when I am singing in the kitchen 😂)
I told you!!! Cringe! (But yes, she can carry a tune!)

Reactions: 3
I can't find the kitchen one! What am I searching for? Or can anyone link me please?

Never mind, I've found it. Was searching on my phone and it was nowhere to be seen, I've got YouTube on the telly and it's come up on recommended... Which is a bit freaky 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.