Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys you can all stop worrying now...the washing machine is fixed!! Was on the edge of my seat with that gripping content 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posting about a broken washing machine. I don’t understand why anyone would do that other than desperately hoping for a freebie 🙄
Deffo after a freebie! “I like the washing machine I don’t want to have to buy a new one”... translating to “AO I’ve seen that you’ve gifted some other people washing machines so can you send me one pretty please? I will make sure I say how lovely it is!” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When we are all drowning in a sea of plastic we can blame Charl and her bleeping Aldi ‘hauls’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When we are all drowning in a sea of plastic we can blame Charl and her bleeping Aldi ‘hauls’.
This is something that really annoys me about Charlotte, she keeps giving the odd nod to helping the environment (eg I’m trying to eat less meat... it’s better for the environment) but it’s all lip service! Almost every time she shows her shopping it’s in new plastic bags, every Costa is in a disposable cup, plastic tat for Bill’s birthday party and kids treats, hardly any loose fruit/veg- nearly all plastic wrapped, the list goes on. She needs to get into good habits like always checking she has a reusable cup/water bottle before leaving the house, keeping shopping bags folded small in her handbag and some in the boot of the car, etc. Actions speak louder than words Charlotte and you’re not fooling me that you’re doing your bit for the planet!

Reactions: 11
Also that ONE meat-free meal 😂
She eats meat for breakfast lunch and dinner 99% of the time. That made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely got the time to get her fruit and veg from a farmshop or greengrocers rather than plastic wrapped from Tesco.

Reactions: 5
Prepare yourselves for the massively posed ‘going out tonight’ shots with curly hair, loads of makeup, some garment off ASOS and toe shots.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s still a big girl isn’t she? I thought she used to be doing a slimming programme? Good that she’s started at the gym for well being I don’t have a problem with her showing it bit I’m surprised she’s actually bigger than I thought in recent pictures. She’s a pretty girl though to be fair

Reactions: 1
She’s still a big girl isn’t she? I thought she used to be doing a slimming programme? Good that she’s started at the gym for well being I don’t have a problem with her showing it bit I’m surprised she’s actually bigger than I thought in recent pictures. She’s a pretty girl though to be fair
No, she isn’t ‘big’.

Reactions: 2
Looks normal to me. Big but pretty is a horrible back handed compliment imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a small waist and I would say she's probably a 14-16 on the bottom, she's defo a pear shape but I don't think she is big at all.

"Big but with a pretty face"

Oh do duck off.
Gotta say i'm a bit confused with this ''exchange''. Char her self has said this numerous times on her vlogs, she has a big butt and big legs! I have to give the woman credit, she is very pretty without the multiple heavy layers of foundation! I do think she looks nice when she curls her hair and put on minimum makeup, the natural look she does sometimes. Do you know what does drive me crazy, is the off the shoulder tops with no bra. I have skipped through so many vlogs because of her choice of clothing. I can live with her ''massive ass'', Charlottes words not mine! lol.

And I do agree with ''its better for the environment'' rubbish. I blame Tesco, BUT she could just go for a walk to the fruit and veg shop. Imagine all the gym fees should would save by just walking to the village.

Reactions: 1
Yes she seems to choose clothes that swamp her, she will wear a skirt with a fitted top that accentuates her small waist then sticks on a huge cardigan which makes her look bigger.
Also I agree I aren't buying her being bothered about the environment. Her actions need to match her words.

Making sure she shows her little net shopping bag today. Not plastic. But, she doesnt read here 😉

• Wow
I’m finding her more unbearable than usual with her latest gym/exercise/healthy eating thing. Fair enough to do it but do we need to several posts every time she goes to the gym or an exercise class?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.