Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think about the fact that she has no time for followers/subscribers? If you read the first thread you’ll see that everyone has been completely ignored, she never engages even though without followers/subscribers she can’t make a living. There were some shocking examples on here of people pouring out their troubles to her or buying the products she promoted and sharing that with her, or asking for help related to her syndrome, for example. All completely ignored. Is that how a genuinely nice person behaves?
I've always found her to have time for her subscribers. I've been following her since her sw days, shes always been helpful, I met her when I was pregnant she followed me on Instagram and congratulated me, shes messaged me, replied to my messages, liked my comments.

I've always found her to have time for her subscribers. I've been following her since her sw days, shes always been helpful, I met her when I was pregnant she followed me on Instagram and congratulated me, shes messaged me, replied to my messages, liked my comments.
All I can say is from personal experience and mine has been lovely, I think shes genuine and I don't think shes putting her kids at risk or explotiong them. Shes careful with what she films child wise but yes she does film her garden & location but that's not unknown anyway, you can find that out on the internet in 2.5 seconds by googling. Shes not sharing any unknown info and apart from that she doesn't have to keep her location a secret?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

All I can say is from personal experience and mine has been lovely, I think shes genuine and I don't think shes putting her kids at risk or explotiong them. Shes careful with what she films child wise but yes she does film her garden & location but that's not unknown anyway, you can find that out on the internet in 2.5 seconds by googling. Shes not sharing any unknown info and apart from that she doesn't have to keep her location a secret?
I’ve never met the girl so I can’t say from personal experience what she’s like as a person, nor have I ever felt the need to message her. I’m basing opinions on her online persona. But I don’t think she’s careful about what she films of the kids. She might as well upload Daisy’s medical records.

Reactions: 3

No she doesn’t have to keep her location secret but I’d have thought she would for the safety of her children! She’s sells her kids online for money & that includes filming them in the bath or underwear so I disagree that she’s careful of how she films her children. 😡

Of course she's exploiting them 🙄 she makes money from selling photos/stories/anecdotes/medical facts etc, etc, etc...

And disclaimer - no I'm not jealous, no I don't share pictures of my children blah blah blah

Reactions: 6
Of course she's exploiting them 🙄 she makes money from selling photos/stories/anecdotes/medical facts etc, etc, etc...

And disclaimer - no I'm not jealous, no I don't share pictures of my children blah blah blah
hit the nail on the head in that first sentence!

Reactions: 2

Jesus are you for real!???? She puts her little kids online with her location .... you think that’s ok??

Abductors dream. Sickos fantasy. She’s making it accessible all because of 💰💰💰

• Heart

If you’re making money off your kids you are exploiting them period
Unless the money is put in a trust fund for their later use , if children are filmed in any other entertainment industry then they would have both rights and payment.
Yes YouTube is just another form of entertainment free at that .
Nobody can find a youtubers location if they have zero clue where they live and that is kept private , which is why a lot of YouTube personalities have a filming room , a generic place that gives no hints .
Just because Charlotte deemed you worthy of some minor attention, it doesn’t mean that other people that have been Ignored or been made to feel bad don’t have valid reasons for their dislike of her.

Reactions: 5
Abductors dream. Sickos fantasy. She’s making it accessible all because of 💰💰💰
I'm not sure I get the logic of this. I mean I understand how putting your kids online without their consent is bad, but all my friends, relatives and colleagues, school mums etc know where I live and I don't feel like my children are going to be abducted in the middle of the night. Plenty of people give their address out to strangers all the time: delivery drivers, ebay buyers, workmen, cleaners etc without fear of them taking your kids?

I'm not sure I get the logic of this. I mean I understand how putting your kids online without their consent is bad, but all my friends, relatives and colleagues, school mums etc know where I live and I don't feel like my children are going to be abducted in the middle of the night. Plenty of people give their address out to strangers all the time: delivery drivers, ebay buyers, workmen, cleaners etc without fear of them taking your kids? Why would anyone expose their kids to any more danger than they have to? 🙄
Listen to yourself. Your friends, family, colleagues etc” - they KNOW you! They have no motive to abduct your children. Drivers, ebay sellers etc do not know if you have children. They do not see photos plastered of them online

I'm not sure I get the logic of this. I mean I understand how putting your kids online without their consent is bad, but all my friends, relatives and colleagues, school mums etc know where I live and I don't feel like my children are going to be abducted in the middle of the night. Plenty of people give their address out to strangers all the time: delivery drivers, ebay buyers, workmen, cleaners etc without fear of them taking your kids?
are you a bit thick or something? put regular videos out complete with kids running around naked, or in next to nothing...or in the bath etc....how do you think paedophiles/abductors/sickos operate? throw in exact location with a pretty good idea of day to day movements and you've got an easy way of abducting an innocent kid with minimum trouble. in dumb char''s case she provides videos of the back gate which leads directly into a carpark for a quick easy getaway!!

do her kids deserve that? oh, and i won't be the middle of the night necessarily....broad daylight will work easily

• Heart
Reactions: 8
are you a bit thick or something? put regular videos out complete with kids running around naked, or in next to nothing...or in the bath etc....how do you think paedophiles/abductors/sickos operate? throw in exact location with a pretty good idea of day to day movements and you've got an easy way of abducting an innocent kid with minimum trouble. in dumb char''s case she provides videos of the back gate which leads directly into a carpark for a quick easy getaway!!

do her kids deserve that? oh, and i won't be the middle of the night necessarily....broad daylight will work easily
Slightly hysterical reaction I think. I'm not aware of masses of influencers who have had their children abducted? Most "sickos" are known to the family, stranger danger is very rare, hence it makes the headlines.

Listen to yourself. Your friends, family, colleagues etc” - they KNOW you! They have no motive to abduct your children.
You are completely wrong there. Most cases of child murders, sexual abuse etc are by people known to the child. Even Ian Huntley was known to his poor victims.

Reactions: 4
Slightly hysterical reaction I think. I'm not aware of masses of influencers who have had their children abducted? Most "sickos" are known to the family, stranger danger is very rare, hence it makes the headlines.
no none abducted yet

i used to be a police officers guess i see the stupidity in what this lot are doing due to what I've seen in the past. you'd be surprised what goes on that the public don't get to hear about (or see, but then i wouldn't wish that on you) it all starts somewhere and unfortunately there are a LOT of unwell people out there

slightly hysterical? no,'m not

Reactions: 5
Charlotte has 50,000 subscribers, and it’s growing. She has no idea who any of these 50,000 subscribers are. Would you broadcast your kids personal information and address on National news? The point is, it’s several thousand strangers she’s broadcasting to. Not the bloody postman.

• Heart
Charlotte has 50,000 subscribers, and it’s growing. She has no idea who any of these 50,000 subscribers are. Would you broadcast your kids personal information and address on National news? The point is, it’s several thousand strangers she’s broadcasting to. Not the bloody postman.
And my point is children are much more at risk from people they do know, then total strangers. That is a concrete fact. Even kids that have been subjected to hideous things from people they did meet online, it is usually after months of grooming.

so they are at risk from people they know.....yes,bullying will be RIFE when their peers see what we all see. remember its out there from day one of their lives! mental health of these kids will plummet once the bullies take hold, simply because there will be so much info out there about them.....for a start, look at al Daisys medical info she has shared. poor kid is only 3.....when will she stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.