Charlotte Louise Taylor #19 Poor Charpaldi, keep her in your prayers. Only one pair of 90s school flares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only times she has had them away I think have been sponsored , I remember Centre Parks . Free holiday. She is a lazy greedy and selfish
She had a free holiday to disney world florida, does anyone remember?....Made me rage as we went the year before and fir a family of 3 it was pushing 6k almost for the holiday alone

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t need to - she has FFF doing it for her 😂
I think she regularly reads her own tattle thread tbh. There are a few times she has given it away - like when we all thought her wedding cake topper said Charlotte and Frank and then she did a wedding haul on YouTube and she showed the cake topper really quickly then put it straight back down and moved onto something else.

FFF has posted on here before under the name “Beekind” 🙄 it was when she tested positive for covid and she had been with Charlotte the day before and everybody said Charlotte should be isolating. Kayley came on to defend Charlotte and when we worked out it was her she deleted all her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Note the half sucked chupa cup lolly on the table 🤮 while Stan tucks into ice cream. Can she seriously not take those kids anywhere without stopping to shove food into them? Looks like today's hour out of the house was for boys' haircuts!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Frank didn’t do any of the washing? 😂😳

FFS, all my kids (ages 8 and up) know how to stick a wash on, put the liquids in, move it over to the dryer, and they all fold and hang their own clothes.

So imagine a grown man no doing it! I’d be so embarrassed! My husband sticks a load in the machine most nights on timer then in the morning when he gets up he sticks it in the dryer/hangs it out.

I’d question who I married if my husband couldn’t keep up with the laundry whilst I was out sick. What an actual joke.
My 2 year old knows exactly how to use the washing machine knows how to open, put clothes in and goes to the cupboard with the capsules in to tell me to open it for him (cupboards locked he can't get near the cleaning supplies) and knows what buttons to press to put it on without me showing or telling him and he even helps hang it up but feank couldn't do that when his wife was ill? I don't think I'd marry a man who was so bloody useless

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We don’t all get a long 4 day weekend Charl . Most of us are at work
Why have you got to put your feet up? You do sfa
Quick recovery from Covid I see , thought you were in deaths door !
It’s been 3 weeks since I tested negative, I am still so poorly
Still at work though
Can’t all make a living admiring ourselves in a camera doing crappy ads
You useless lump

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She's such a ducking bore isn't she!! Ya life is borin!! You do NOTHING With ya kids.
You do NOTHING for work full as tit mate on a hot day

Such a bleeping skank

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.