Charlotte Louise Taylor #19 Poor Charpaldi, keep her in your prayers. Only one pair of 90s school flares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a 10 month old cocker pup I’ve him out 3 times a day, thankfully working from home I can but he would wreck the place if I didn’t get him out, a dog like hers I’m surprised it hasn’t been destructive through shear boredom

Reactions: 10
The whole family is neglected except her and Frank! The dog and the kids look like they need a good wash and a haircut, the kids needs a decent meal with age appropriate portion sizes and clothes that are weather appropriate and fit properly. I have no idea why this woman would have kids, let alone 3 when she’s the least maternal person ever. Don’t get me started on the dog situation either. Oh and btw Charl, no one wants to see your gigantic weekly Tesco shop that could feed a housing estate every single week! I bet it’s killed her not popping to every other supermarket during the week too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtaf.

View attachment 1192578

Also - and I get the irony as I’ve just watched a few mins but that’s a 🤣🤣🤣🤣 watch - who does she think gives a flying toss about yet another grocery haul for a family of five?

<As per the cma guidelines I am required to tell you that I am a lazy, self-absorbed twit who sells her kids instead of getting a proper job>
I don’t get why she says that at the start of every grocery haul. Why does she have to say it for Tesco but not for Frubes which were also featured in that video and she has worked with them before 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she says that at the start of every grocery haul. Why does she have to say it for Tesco but not for Frubes which were also featured in that video and she has worked with them before 🤷🏽‍♀️
I hate how she says it like she’s a hero for paying for it herself 😂
I have previously worked with Tesco but this was paid for with my OWN money.
Oh so you pay to feed your family like the rest of us do? Amazing 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got to 1min 47 of the grocery haul and had to turn off
Claiming She is all over the place because she has to administer eye drops to Stan and drop Bill off somewhere ,in her breathy hard done by look at me I don’t know how I do all this aren’t I superwoman voice ! 🙄
Was that haul filmed a while back ?

Reactions: 11
I actually wonder if Charl reads here? Has she ever mentioned it?
She came on to tattle once - I can’t remember what happened- it was either under her own name and then she changed her username and pretended to be someone else (not realising it was clear she had done that) or she came on under a fake name initially and then owned up? Can’t remember. One of the usernames was something like QWERTY1 or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to 1min 47 of the grocery haul and had to turn off
Claiming She is all over the place because she has to administer eye drops to Stan and drop Bill off somewhere ,in her breathy hard done by look at me I don’t know how I do all this aren’t I superwoman voice ! 🙄
Was that haul filmed a while back ?
She's absolutely desperate to make out she's a busy, hard working mum. The faux out of breath voice is sooo put on.
In reality she's had a shopping delivery to her house and her child who is at home with her needs eye drops every few hours! AND???
She's such a twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wtaf.

View attachment 1192578

Also - and I get the irony as I’ve just watched a few mins but that’s a 🤣🤣🤣🤣 watch - who does she think gives a flying toss about yet another grocery haul for a family of five?

<As per the cma guidelines I am required to tell you that I am a lazy, self-absorbed twit who sells her kids instead of getting a proper job>
New thread title: Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 As per the cma guidelines I’m required to tell you I’m a self absorbed twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She came on to tattle once - I can’t remember what happened- it was either under her own name and then she changed her username and pretended to be someone else (not realising it was clear she had done that) or she came on under a fake name initially and then owned up? Can’t remember. One of the usernames was something like QWERTY1 or something
She came on under Charlotte Taylor, something about a matalan post and people suggesting it was an unmarked ad. It was her usual sickly sort of post and she said she would stay off the site in future....

• Haha
She came on under Charlotte Taylor, something about a matalan post and people suggesting it was an unmarked ad. It was her usual sickly sort of post and she said she would stay off the site in future....
Yeah and then I think she changed her username and carried on posting, defending herself but pretending to be someone else. Until she was rumbled!!!!!

• Haha
Hahahahahaha no way! how cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think she reads here to be honest. When she gets direct criticism on her posts or videos she's shown she can't handle it by going quiet for days on end, etc. So I do think she avoids reading here as she wouldn't be able to handle it

Reactions: 3
Nearly time for a new thread.... any title suggestions?

Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 Save Merlin the neglected Lab!

Reactions: 4
Thread title idea:

Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she reads here to be honest. When she gets direct criticism on her posts or videos she's shown she can't handle it by going quiet for days on end, etc. So I do think she avoids reading here as she wouldn't be able to handle it
She doesn’t need to - she has FFF doing it for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for the kids - they never do anything fun. Stan has never been abroad I guess? It is not like she cant afford it surely the kids talk about stuff like this at school aka what fun things other kids got to do during the holiday and her kids surely cant feel great??

Reactions: 4
I feel so bad for the kids - they never do anything fun. Stan has never been abroad I guess? It is not like she cant afford it surely the kids talk about stuff like this at school aka what fun things other kids got to do during the holiday and her kids surely cant feel great??
The only times she has had them away I think have been sponsored , I remember Centre Parks . Free holiday. She is a lazy greedy and selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.