Charlotte Louise Taylor #19 Poor Charpaldi, keep her in your prayers. Only one pair of 90s school flares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t need a dog Walker or another family member to do it! MARK has been at home the entire time. He could have - should have - had that dog out every single day! This has really wound me up! Mark spends his day with his thumb up his arse doing nothing and she’s saying their dog hasn’t been out for a walk at all since LAST FRIDAY?! So nearly 2 weeks ?

They need reporting to the RSPCA
Sadly the RSPCA wouldn’t give a shite . As long as a dog has access to food and shelter they are not interested

Absolutely pissing myself laughing on my lunch break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dear god
It’s comedy god
Charlotte you really are a twit ! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
'She's back.' 😂 😂 😂 The bleeping vanity is off the scale with this one. She really thinks she's been missed! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'She's back.' 😂 😂 😂 The bleeping vanity is off the scale with this one. She really thinks she's been missed! 🤭🤭
This is what i was talking about!! She loves herself and is always loving herself in the camera but when i say she also has low self esteem too, i think that's more in relation to she wonders why frank is with her. How did she get such a catch as him, shr has to do everything for him in case he does a runner, ya know? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well we were all waiting with baited breath for that comeback weren't we! Not even "I'm back!" but "She's back!". Absolutee narcissistic FOOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got jumped on for mentioning Pentland's weight in her thread by fellow users so I'll try and be a bit more sensitive here.......

Charlotte defo didn't get a suppressed appetite with Covid-19 did she? Has anyone see Merlin or did she eat him alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many ads do we think she is now going to have to catch up on? It’s been 2 weeks since her last so there must be 3 or 4 to post.

*Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wish I hadn’t even seen the posts here about Merlin not being walked. We got our first family dog 25 years ago, and have had at least one dog ever since then. I’ve had my own dogs for 7/8 years now as well. In all of that time of owning 7 dogs between us not one of those dogs even went one day without being walked (except for the odd occasion that THEY were unwell). Ever. And I know we’re not unique in that, nor are we superheroes or anything like that. We’ve had bereavements, hospital stays, miscarriages, broken limbs, all manner of emergencies, the most horrendous of weather conditions - it doesn’t matter, you make sure your dog is walked by somebody every bleeping day.

I know some people will have different ideas on how often dogs need to be exercised, but I firmly believe it’s an absolute essential to exercise a large energetic breed of dog at least once per day (none of ours - all medium/large energetic breeds including retrievers - have ever been satisfied with less than 2 long walks per day, to be honest).

Awful, lazy woman shouldn’t have bothered getting that poor dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was thinking 'yay, she's taken the kids out for an exciting day trip for once, after all that time stuck at home... rabbits, must be a petting zoo or something?'

Camera pans out to reveal... it's Pets at Home 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I was thinking 'yay, she's taken the kids out for an exciting day trip for once, after all that time stuck at home... rabbits, must be a petting zoo or something?'

So basically they’ve gone to the shops and had a McDonald’s in the car, those poor kids never get to go anywhere fun.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

...followed by a Maccies, natch. They were out two hours I reckon, judging by the timing of posts. Pets at home around 12, Maccies at 1 then home at 2 to sit in front of the telly!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m going to take a wild guess that they went to a retail park where there is a home bargains.

Reactions: 8
The McDonald’s wasn’t a treat for the kids. It was a treat for Charlotte because she didn’t have to make lunch and clean up afterwards

Reactions: 13
Just watched her food haul.
Firstly, the tesco arrives, and instead of just putting it away and going back to play with Stan, she decides to film it. Secondly she mentioned that Stan has an eye infection, then goes on to mention his swimming lesson the following day.
If my child had an eye infection they would not be going swimming.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Again, feeding her family tit food. And having to eat it in the car.
Then sitting so close to the telly. Daisy wears glasses so already has bad eyes? Why make them worse? She’s a tit mum sorry

The ingredients in the “kids” hotdogs 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So Merlin didn't go for a walk for six days? I don't have a dog but if I did and had no one to walk him and I was ill I'd ask a neighbour or pay a dog walker. SHE HAS THE bleeping MONEY.

That dog is like a performing monkey on those ads for dog treats yet she can't take him for a walk or pay a dog walker.

She's incapable of raising her children or looking after a dog effectively.

* she's trolling me with those two packets of pepperami. Charlotte, your kids shouldn't be eating that tit every bleeping day. You're a pathetic mother.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtaf.

0EFEA82B-3A2E-425A-B65A-49DE504BEA45.jpeg

Also - and I get the irony as I’ve just watched a few mins but that’s a 🤣🤣🤣🤣 watch - who does she think gives a flying toss about yet another grocery haul for a family of five?

<As per the cma guidelines I am required to tell you that I am a lazy, self-absorbed twit who sells her kids instead of getting a proper job>

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Charl , can you please take your poor neglected dog to the groomers please?his coat is a bloody mess , it’s getting warmer now he will find it difficult with a coat like that in the heat
Looks like he needs a good bath as well
But I suppose your kids always look grubby and unkempt so what hope in hell has your dog got !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.