Charlotte Louise Taylor #18 Who cares about kids privacy? As long as people are kind to ME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you still covertly filming your family Charl? Your children are innocently playing in the garden, Frank is trying to do a bit of gardening and your oldest is standing at the island completely oblivious to the fact he's on film. They have all had their privacy completely eroded by their OWN MOTHER AND WIFE and it's all now on SM for any old random to view!!!!! It's just bleeping weird and so, so wrong. Just stop it.

Reactions: 19
I don’t like to comment on kids as they don’t get to consent to thousands of people watching them but Daisy looks poorly in that video of her on the cars

Reactions: 15
I don’t like to comment on kids as they don’t get to consent to thousands of people watching them but Daisy looks poorly in that video of her on the cars
I understand exactly where you are coming from , I thought the same thing .
She really doesn’t look healthy at all 😞

Why are you still covertly filming your family Charl? Your children are innocently playing in the garden, Frank is trying to do a bit of gardening and your oldest is standing at the island completely oblivious to the fact he's on film. They have all had their privacy completely eroded by their OWN MOTHER AND WIFE and it's all now on SM for any old random to view!!!!! It's just bleeping weird and so, so wrong. Just stop it.
She makes me feel so angry

Reactions: 6
We need a new thread but I have no idea how to do it!
Also she's grim! Spent the afternoon clearing the garden in those pissing Flares and wears them out afterwards.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest vlog and omg how rough does she look without any make up? She looks like she's half dead. She is the original catfish, bloody hell. Also why does she wear those cropped jumpers? They are not flattering at all on her 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up on her stories today - so she did her ‘gardening’ in a full face of make up and then just ‘freshened up’ before going out. Christ if I’ve been doing work in the garden I need a good scrub in the shower afterwards.

Reactions: 16
I’m just catching up on her stories today - so she did her ‘gardening’ in a full face of make up and then just ‘freshened up’ before going out. Christ if I’ve been doing work in the garden I need a good scrub in the shower afterwards.
I spent an hour in the garden yesterday in my nightie, my husbands hoody, an apron, and a pair of flip flops 😂

I knew after doing my planting, spreading the chicken manure, adding compost on to things, that I’d be boggen. So did it all as soon as I got up and then hit the shower before we went out for the day.

Couldn’t imagine wearing the same clothes and not even showering.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When is this stupid warped woman who is trying to keep all her kids as toddlers going to start feeding her pre teen son a decent meal! 😡
He even has the same plate as his just turned 4 year old brother !
His body needs extra fuel as he will be going through a growth spurt at this time in his life
I was absolutely furious when I saw this
And then she went ahead and stuffed her and frank the planks face with bagels and Bacon etc. Greedy witch

Oh and Charl I couldn’t give a flying toss about your sodding grass !
Who actually gives a tit!
I think time would be better spent looking at the physical health of your kids !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.