Charlotte Louise Taylor #18 Who cares about kids privacy? As long as people are kind to ME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another gift. The things that only get shown on stories are so easy to forget because they disappear so quickly.

***Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Another day another gift. The things that only get shown on stories are so easy to forget because they disappear so quickly.

***Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
So much for a quiet start to the year 🙄

I’ve not used tattle in a loooong time but I’ve always followed Charlotte and she is LOST, I had to comment on the latest post: let’s see if she reply’s or blocks
She must be skint

Honestly why everyday Stan isn’t at nursery is spent in bloody Costa, supermarkets and then home to do painting. Why can’t she just take him for a day out on his own every week or 2? That last year before they start school is so precious, she’ll soon be writing a massive vomit inducing post about how her last baby is off to school etc etc… yet she never made his last year at home special at all!! She certainly has the money for it though!
I would not be surprised if she suddenly decides to home school Stan , as she isn’t going to have a child around to exploit
Saying that though I remember the trauma she faced in lockdown when she had to homeschool her kids for a few weeks !! I will never forget the amount of self obsessed absolute shite that she spewed
I think she was crying at one point when they were going back as she literally couldn’t take anymore
Selfish cow , never mind about the teachers and kids that were having to do the real adjusting
That is when I stopped following her

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought that too! He clearly doesn’t like bill
She must think it’s a cooler more trendy name

Why does she do this awful face?! It’s not cute Charl. I just tried to do it and physically can’t 😂
That’s actually quite frightening, she looks like she is in a scene out of one of those paranormal/someone is possessed type of films 🤢

It really honestly bugs me that she thinks the dog is anything particularly special. He’s literally lying on a chair and happens to be facing you Charlotte. You probably shouted his name to get him to look. For someone who claims to be such a dog person you’d think she’d know her dog is just normal. He’s cute, I’m a dog lover and I do quite enjoy her dog content (with the sound off) but come on.
She should spend a week with my dog ,then she would know what having an off the wall mental doodle to live with is like !
My dog sits on the bonnet of the car in protest if she doesn’t want to get in the boot .

That skincare routine… I think it was a nice attempt at an old chatty style which I do actually like. But I could not cope with how she still had loads of eye makeup up on at the end! I know she has dark circles around her eyes but it made me want to chuck a bucket of Micellar Water at her 🤣
Also who takes make up off with a big long sleeved jumper (which no doubt is now covered in fake tan). Who leaves a big chunky watch on as well…? I’d have grime all over my wrists and forearms from a triple face cleanse 😆
She is just a minger

Right - if you have a look at her old slimming world Instagram account from back in 2018 she was regularly posting her weight (photos of the scales) and progress photos of herself in underwear etc

the images of her that she’s shared on that account as the “begire” photos - she looks far far far slimmer than she does now. She has a photo showing that she weighed just over 13stone….. this is the “before” images/weight….. so I’m sorry but there is no way that she is now anywhere close to being a size 12 or whatever lies she’s trying to keep up about her size now when she looked slimmer then at 13 stone odds….. she must be a good few stone heavier than that now, easily.

(wait for that slimming world account to go private as soon as she catches up with tattle - I didn’t feel comfortable screen shotting any of the images of her in her undies or anything, felt a bit invasive although she clearly doesn’t care!!!)
This picture is the one she claims made her loose the weight
And she refers to herself as “huge”
I would say she is this size now so why is she trying to claim to the public she is 12/14
It’s just totally warped
And not very helpful to people who are a similar size to her as she is making out it’s not ok to be like a size 16 onwards as she is constantly denying she is
And this is the reason I can’t stand her

Oh Charlotte!!!! Finally caught in the act!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like a 20 to me if you zoom in

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She must be skint

I would not be surprised if she suddenly decides to home school Stan , as she isn’t going to have a child around to exploit
Saying that though I remember the trauma she faced in lockdown when she had to homeschool her kids for a few weeks !! I will never forget the amount of self obsessed absolute shite that she spewed
I think she was crying at one point when they were going back as she literally couldn’t take anymore
Selfish cow , never mind about the teachers and kids that were having to do the real adjusting
That is when I stopped following her
The thing was that all the lockdown schooling wasn’t actually even home education 😂 putting the kids on zoom/teams/whatnot and doing the worksheets the teacher sent home, hardly back breaking work!

Home education involves finding and funding your own resources, deciding what to teach, how to teach it, etc.

She’s so lazy and literally didn’t make the best of that situation. Having kids around all day every day and nothing for them to do can be hard work, but as usual it’s all about her and she was happy she could palm them off again.

View attachment 1066388

get this child to the Doctor and get his wrists looked at. This is NOT NORMAL! His wrists hang down as if they are broken. He can’t seem to hold them in a normal position. Watch when he goes to high five her - he can’t lift his hand up right to hit her hand.
This has actually made my blood boil. The self obsessed twit is more interested in exploiting him for money and making videos about what she got for her birthday than she is in the health of her son
Feel like reporting her to children’s services

Had to attach it for others viewing displeasure

Most annoying face I’ve ever seen
I am actually surprised Stan can hold the controller bless him

Last edited:
  • Wow
So in her latest mini vlog she showed Stan eating a huge muffin, a magnum, 2 bags of crisps and then sweets?! He’s barely 4 years old I’m sorry but that’s a shocking amount of sugar!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
They shouldn’t have ever got that dog. So they’ve been out today in Manchester, so where is the dog? Sitting on his own all day at home. They could have gone off out for a day to somewhere new - and taken the dog - found a big walk to go on with him, driven to the coast and let him go on the beach, anything. But no. That dog is young and should be getting taken out twice a day for a good long proper off the lead run out - chasing a ball, running around. A good hour to 90 minutes a walk. I doubt if that dog gets taken out for a real walk more than once a week. They are not dog people, they don’t care for the dog or actually view it as a family member - it’s a prop for Instagram.
I can see the dog going to be honest, I wonder what the tit excuse will be ?
And hopefully they do rehome him as he always looks so fed up and sad

Reactions: 1
I can see the dog going to be honest, I wonder what the tit excuse will be ?
And hopefully they do rehome him as he always looks so fed up and sad
Probably no time as she's sooooooooo busy changing beds and doing costa runs

• Haha
6C69FC08-9178-4724-9611-E8032BEFCE6A.png

The most annoying facial expression I don’t know why she thinks this is cute she’s a grown women.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Imagine setting up a camera to film yourself in faux shock at a popping prosecco cork. Absolute bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Charpaldi, since we know you read here, if your child’s wrist looks like Harry Potter’s in the scene where he loses all of the bones in his arm, it’s not bleeping normal. Shift your short hole and get your child the care he needs, you useless, neglectful bint.
The dog IS NOT WEIRD!!! FFS, he’s a dog. He’s using his animal instinct to communicate. Come on now even you can’t be they much of a bleeping twit Charl.
The only weird thing around here is you Charl ! You idiot

It looks like they were watching Turning Red which is a 9+ film really
Harmless but sure Stan loved learning about puberty at 4 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.