Charlotte Louise Taylor #18 Who cares about kids privacy? As long as people are kind to ME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am taking over this Charlotte quote made in December over from the last thread. Just so we can prove to her what a shitting liar she is.

“Charlotte has PROMISED that we don’t get any ads in January. She literally said it’d be tumbleweed. I guess we’ll see….”

Reactions: 12
Here goes!! Do we think she has time to squeeze one more in before the end of January?

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Here goes!! Do we think she has time to squeeze one more in before the end of January?

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
So much for dry #ad January!

Reactions: 9
Is Charlotte stuck on the loo today that’s she so quiet. It’s the only place I can think she would be after all the tit she’s eaten this week 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she's taking every Sunday off now. I also think shark has said he'll be in her vlogs if she does it. He has been rather present 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She said she I was vlogging yesterday so she might be vlogging today too. Hopefully the kids got to go out somewhere for a change to make it a bit more interesting

Reactions: 6
He is a depressed 14 year old cos he married Charl. She must drain the life out of him
see part of me wonders if she is his beard? (Is that the correct term?) didn’t she say that before they were a ‘thing’ that everybody in the office thought Mark was gay?

you can tell from his body language that every ounce of his being detests being on camera. If only he wasn’t super spineless and said no to Charlotte for both his and his childrens sake

I think he is probably more attractive off camera when he is relaxed and natural. He just seems to uptight and forced on camera and looks miserable.

Reactions: 10
see part of me wonders if she is his beard? (Is that the correct term?) didn’t she say that before they were a ‘thing’ that everybody in the office thought Mark was gay?

you can tell from his body language that every ounce of his being detests being on camera. If only he wasn’t super spineless and said no to Charlotte for both his and his childrens sake
Ever heard him speak? He sounds gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long til the heavy breathing pouty stories return or a montage of loading washing from 4 different angles? Oh along with some motivational crap about how you can do it, you really can

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.