Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys I’m so going to hell for this…BUT I’ve finally found Charls twin! I feel like I’m offending Lewis Capaldi at the same time though, sorry Lewis!
F114E891-66EF-49AD-BB09-0299DB75C0E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Charlotte Taylor #19
Poor hardworking Charpaldi, keep her in your prayers.
She’s only got the one pair of 90s school flares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MardieT

Chatty Member
I feel like she only showed those videos because she thought she looked good and/ or wanted comments from other people to say how good she looks. If you genuinely thought it looked awful you wouldn’t show to thousands of followers 🤷🏽‍♀️ Some people might but not Charlotte who constantly twists her body into different poses to hide how she really looks

Reactions: 35

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Changed six beds and she’s exhausted! She’s such an absolute twat ! I’m a nurse , I change more beds than that in the first hour of my shift ! Whilst moving , washing , medicating and assisting the patient in the bed ! Uh she’s absolutely disgustingly spoiled !

And no , our kids shouldn’t be aware of how much we try for them because they are kids and owe us nothing ! Uh wretched woman
Can you imagine Charl trying to work a twelve hour shift in a hospital as a nurse !!!!
She would need therapy, a 5 hour vlog expressing her trauma about it, a trip to Waitrose to shove a load of food down her neck because she deserved it , a spa day to get over it , a balloon saying hero in the background , her kids making her homemade cards to say how proud they are of her , her family round for a meal so she could tell them all about it and finally a day/night out with frank the fitty because she is just so proud of herself !!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This post - deciphered - means: I need to figure out how to post ads and content about blatant consumerism but that will look very tin-eared and grasping given what is going on so please all tell me I am a lovely, caring person as this will give me “permission” to post ads. I have also pre-warned any critics that Ukraine is affecting ME, personally (far more than any of you or actually any Ukrainians) due to my extremely caring and empathetic nature. Therefore, if you criticise me for said tin-eared content and ads, YOU will be responsible for my alleged mental health issues. Take this as a warning. Thanking you all kindly and now back to an ad that I am going to post as I think it will help all of you as it is such an amazing product. Water drops will help you feel relaxed even with the threat of imminent nuclear war. And even if it doesn’t, we’re all justdoing our best as mums, aren’t we? And I am really really proud of you all. Particularly those of you sheltering in bunkers with Russian missiles incoming but I can’t talk too much about that as it’s too upsetting for MEEEEEE

🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Whythough

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion
Flares, thongs and full frontal bullshit
(Anyone remember that book angus, thongs and full frontal snogging)?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

countryisbroken

Changed six beds and she’s exhausted! She’s such an absolute twat ! I’m a nurse , I change more beds than that in the first hour of my shift ! Whilst moving , washing , medicating and assisting the patient in the bed ! Uh she’s absolutely disgustingly spoiled !

And no , our kids shouldn’t be aware of how much we try for them because they are kids and owe us nothing ! Uh wretched woman

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Scotblock

VIP Member
My name is Charlotte. Here I am all worried about what Vladimir is up to but I just want to show you all me in my wedding dress. For those of you who don’t know I married the love of my life Mark last year! I got rid of the first one as he didn’t make me laugh anymore. So I ditched him and shacked up with Ted Bundy a week later. Anyhoo, I hope you are all having a lovely day being the best parent you can be and just know how proud I am of you all, I really really am. (Insert dislocated jaw smile here)

She is pissing me right off today. My kids understand war as I have a nephew in the Royal Engineers. He’s 24 years old and currently shitting himself. His dad is working in Kazakhstan and is also shitting himself. But yeah, just let mark pack up his home office and you toddle off to your grandparents and compare that to some poor kid saying goodbye to her Dad who is heading into the worst war since WW2. Run by a paranoid man with ideations grander than Hitler of conquering the old Soviet Union first then the rest of the world.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

hereforthetea987

Oh I feel so sorry for William! She’s dressed him up as a lion, face paint and all for world book day, that would be cute if he was 3/4 but the poor lads starting high school soon! There are so many more age appropriate books and he could have gone as any character. Surely Harry Potter would be more his age??? Maybe I’m wrong but it just seems far too babyish for him!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

countryisbroken

I didn’t think I could dislike her more than I do already but booooom! The mental health crocodile tears before an ad! Charlotte you greedy , vile piece of work ! You are EVERYTHING that is wrong in society and as fake as your hair extensions! FUCK OFF

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

bobs

Chatty Member
If my kid asked my to look after her doll while she was out I’d tell her of course, and then leave it lying somewhere prominent until said child returned home. I would not pretend to ‘accidentally’ be carrying it in the newborn hold while I lumbered around my house spilling coffee and posing like a deluded contortionist. All while photographing it for the ‘gram. What a loser.
And yes, bets it’s a big subtle hint that she’s desperate to fill her content void with a real ‘surprise’ baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
CHARLOTTE YOU UTTER FANNY. GIVE YOUR CHILD A BOWL OF PORRIDGE OR WEETABIX OR TOAST AND FRUIT OR A BOILED EGG WITH SOILDERS FOR BREAKFAST AT HOME. THERE IS NO NEED TO TAKE HIM TO A FUCKING COFFEE SHOP AT 9AM TO FILL HIM UP ON SUGAR LADEN FATTY RUBBISH JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A LAZY SHIT AND YOU WANT TO SHOVE SOME LARD DOWN YOUR GULLET. GET A GRIP YOU IDIOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 28