Charlotte Louise Taylor #18 Who cares about kids privacy? As long as people are kind to ME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is precisely why that boy should be going to nursery full time. He’s desperately needing that extra stimulation from being around other kids his age, and nursery staff who will actually play with him, read with him, help him use pens etc - she’s really doing him a disservice by keeping him home with her which she admits is simply because she wants him at home. Even though I can pretty much Guarantee that When he’s at home she does the bare minimum with him and he’s probably entertained by a DVD for most of the day she eyeballs herself and talks into her phone. He is starting school in September and he seems woefully behind children of his age in every aspect his speech, his ability to write, his physical issues with his hands, And he just seems still very very babied which isn’t gonna do him any good when starts school. It would also be good for him to get into the routine of going to nursery every day and doing full days now to get him prepared for the routine of going into school because it’s going to be a massive shock to the system in September when he suddenly in school full time with kids he barely knows in a saying he doesn’t really know because she has selfishly kept him at home for absolutely no reason.
My heart actually breaks for him
What a selfish neglectful mother he has

Reactions: 6
That car seat doesn’t look safe for Stan. Kids should be rear facing till 4. I bet he’s been in that seat for ages

Reactions: 2
#threadsuggestion
Charlotte Louise Taylor #19 Mini Vlogs are boring nobody cares. Please stop wearing the same pair of flares.

Reactions: 24
The new mini vlogs are her new obsession. Those poor kids must've her phone constantly shoved in their faces and made to perform and look happy! What's happened to Charlpaldi being the new Paula Radcliffe?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Changed six beds and she’s exhausted! She’s such an absolute twit ! I’m a nurse , I change more beds than that in the first hour of my shift ! Whilst moving , washing , medicating and assisting the patient in the bed ! Uh she’s absolutely disgustingly spoiled !

And no , our kids shouldn’t be aware of how much we try for them because they are kids and owe us nothing ! Uh wretched woman
Can you imagine Charl trying to work a twelve hour shift in a hospital as a nurse !!!!
She would need therapy, a 5 hour vlog expressing her trauma about it, a trip to Waitrose to shove a load of food down her neck because she deserved it , a spa day to get over it , a balloon saying hero in the background , her kids making her homemade cards to say how proud they are of her , her family round for a meal so she could tell them all about it and finally a day/night out with frank the fitty because she is just so proud of herself !!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She has such an obsession with people being PROUD of her and being PROUD of herself🤣🤣. It kills me. What an absolute drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jeez she looks fuming! What a nasty attitude to have. Whenever she gets like this, I like to read back on the first thread of hers when she joined to defend herself 😂
What thread is this ? I am new here

I’m actually lost for words with this! That pathetic woe is me pouty face! No Charl, what the problem with the NHS os that it’s massively underfunded and understaffed, then muppets like you with the most minor of trivial issues are making services be limited for those who actually need them! If you need more therapy, bloody pay for it yourself. Oh and make sure it’s therapy for your children too, they’ll need it with how much you’ve exploited themView attachment 1131886
Absolute state of it
Self obsessed selfish whining witch

Last edited:
What thread is this ? I am new here

Absolute state of it
Self obsessed selfish whining witch
If you click on the button that says Charlotte Taylor threads and scroll down to number 1, she made an account in the beginning and tried to defend herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just tried to watch her latest YouTube vlog, she has most definitely been on here without a doubt

Reactions: 3
Those manky flares are going to be able to walk to the washing machine themselves soon, she must have worn them for 2-3 weeks straight now?! The jumper is far too small and we can all see how much you’re trying to breathe in Charl. Also, it’s bloody creepy to prop your phone up and film your family without them knowing, give them some privacy ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just tried to watch her latest YouTube vlog, she has most definitely been on here without a doubt
Quite shocking to hear Stan talk in it, i could not understand him and she quickly got him to leave . Poor child

What do we reckon? Have they flogged the hot tub or was it loaned for the ad?
What was this on ?
I think they may have, will have to see in the warmer weather if she gets it out !

The hot tub has been seen but what a state! Thanks for showing us Charl, we know you read hereView attachment 1136383
Good grief ! what an ungrateful cow she is . Have just found her stories on Facebook, those poor kids ,all they seem to do is work on the house and garden when they are there. Charl has had all week to sort that garden out when the kids are at school etc .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.