Charlotte Louise Taylor #18 Who cares about kids privacy? As long as people are kind to ME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who would send that kind of thing? i agree with charlotte, they are clearly unhappy with themselves ....nasty. hope it isn't someone from tattle.

Reactions: 5
Who has time to respond to each and every nasty comment? I see millions of troll comments under Kim Kardashian Instagram I never see her responding??

Reactions: 3
Who has time to respond to each and every nasty comment? I see millions of troll comments under Kim Kardashian Instagram I never see her responding??
Doesn't see them because she gets so many whereas i bet Charlotte reads every one so she can bask in praise as clearly she gets nothing from frank.
The odd one like that is posted and she's straight on it. Wouldn't surprise me either if she wrote it herself

Reactions: 5
Funny how she doesn’t reply to any comments that aren’t utterly fawning over her or the very rare one like this that are completely unreasonable (and written by herself).

Reactions: 8
As soon as I saw her reply to herself that comment, it reminded me when she felt the need to create an account on here and try to defend herself and convince us otherwise. She can’t handle someone thinking of her as less than perfect and needs constant reassurance and praise. The fact she goes on about how much she’s loved is so odd to me, it’s not something I’d ever think so even say, unless I felt the complete opposite that is

Reactions: 16
I saw the stories and instantly thought she had written that comment to herself. It gives her a chance to post her reply and have a few stories, then will cause some engagement from fans. The wording of the first message sounds like how she phrases things. How tragic.

Reactions: 11
That message was definitely written Charlotte.

It had all of her characteristics. The. Short. Sentences. The! Exclamation! Marks!

She's nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her reply to that comment sounds like the good girl confronting the school bully in an American tv drama 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Charlotte definitely sent that comment to herself. Even the username has xx at the end of it 🙄 Look Charlotte I don’t care what size your arse is just STOP lying about it. My eyes aren’t painted on so I see you are most certainly NOT a size 14. Also, it’s more the fact of how much you lie and pretend to be all nice and twee because you are not. But you just keep telling yourself how nice you are! Nice people don’t constantly go on about how brilliant their new man is compared to the one they dumped. What’s wrong hun. Did all the posts about how you jumped from Steven’s bed right into Mark’s get to you 🙄 Is pretending to be trolled the only way you can clap back at us naughty tattlers 😂 I still think what you did to Steven was despicable and you lie about it all the time. And I really hope one day you never have to go through the humiliation and pain of someone cheating on you. Whether that be emotionally or physically. Have a nice day now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her stories this morning ! Poor luv describes a family trip to the dentist as “ intense “ for duck sake you stupid , attention seeking plum ! Get a grip!

Reactions: 18
Embarrassed for her posting that deceptively flattering a photo of her arse on her stories just now in retaliation to her ‘troll’, breathe hun ffs! We all know your arse doesn’t look like that and you’re an expert contortionist!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how many photos of her bum she took to get that one? I don’t generally comment on her size/weight but we all know that the picture she posted is not how her bum actually looks when she isn’t posed in the most flattering angle possible.

Reactions: 14
Embarrassed for her posting that deceptively flattering a photo of her arse on her stories just now in retaliation to her ‘troll’, breathe hun ffs! We all know your arse doesn’t look like that and you’re an expert contortionist!
she is 100% on her tiptoes for that arse picture 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.