Charlotte Louise Taylor #18 Who cares about kids privacy? As long as people are kind to ME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see part of me wonders if she is his beard? (Is that the correct term?) didn’t she say that before they were a ‘thing’ that everybody in the office thought Mark was gay?

you can tell from his body language that every ounce of his being detests being on camera. If only he wasn’t super spineless and said no to Charlotte for both his and his childrens sake
I have always thought that he may be a bit gay as well. And that also stems from when she said he hung out with all the ladies at work. Now I know that’s not a proven theory 😂 But, in most workplaces I know if men “hang out” with the girls then they are usually gay. Also, whenever he is with her family he doesn’t seem to be with the men having a kick about with the kids. He is always sitting cross legged yacking with the women. I also remember her saying he kept pinching her Imperial Leather shower gel because he said it smelled nicer than his man’s one 😂😂 I often wonder if he was just really young when he got with Charl and got swept away by it all. Before he knew it she was pregnant and that was that.

Reactions: 7
‘I’ve not eaten yet today’ it’s only 10.45 bleeping hell sometimes I’ve not even had 30 seconds to make a coffee at 10.45 never mind cooked myself a greedy, greasy egg and bacon bagel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I’ve not eaten yet today’ it’s only 10.45 bleeping hell sometimes I’ve not even had 30 seconds to make a coffee at 10.45 never mind cooked myself a greedy, greasy egg and bacon bagel.
I verrrry rarely am able to eat before 12 and even then its some cereal ora bit of toast lmao

Reactions: 9
see part of me wonders if she is his beard? (Is that the correct term?) didn’t she say that before they were a ‘thing’ that everybody in the office thought Mark was gay?

you can tell from his body language that every ounce of his being detests being on camera. If only he wasn’t super spineless and said no to Charlotte for both his and his childrens sake
I think it’s really unfair of her to film him when it’s obvious he’s not comfortable with being on camera or on her platforms! What annoys me more is the fact that not only does she still do it, but it’s always when his back is turned or he’s unaware. Whether he’s voiced it or not, she surely knows he doesn’t like it yet still continues to do it. That would really upset me if it was happening to me!

Reactions: 15
I think it’s really unfair of her to film him when it’s obvious he’s not comfortable with being on camera or on her platforms! What annoys me more is the fact that not only does she still do it, but it’s always when his back is turned or he’s unaware. Whether he’s voiced it or not, she surely knows he doesn’t like it yet still continues to do it. That would really upset me if it was happening to me!
I agree that it’s wrong for her to film him when he’s unaware of it. But he’s never been opposed to Charlotte filming the kids, so I don’t feel sorry for him at all. If he grew a pair and protected the children from having their privacy invaded, then maybe he’d have the right to privacy too

Reactions: 16
I agree it’s very invasive when she does that sneaky filming where Mark or the kids are clearly unaware. He obviously knows this is her job and sometimes will pop up on camera when he knows she is filming her but secretly filming him (and the kids of course) in his home is really unfair. It’s about consent and she doesn’t seem to understand the boundaries and it’s not a good message to pass on to children either.

I also hate jt when she is in a restaurant and pans slowly around showing everyone else who happens to be there. It’s always very slow and deliberate and she doesn’t seem to think about the other customers who might not want to be filmed.

Reactions: 16
I agree that it’s wrong for her to film him when he’s unaware of it. But he’s never been opposed to Charlotte filming the kids, so I don’t feel sorry for him at all. If he grew a pair and protected the children from having their privacy invaded, then maybe he’d have the right to privacy too
She doesn't care about anyone's consent. If I was frank I would post a load of pics of her true size as payback hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm wondering when Bill is old enough to voice his opinion/ decide if he'll want to go live with his dad for a more of a normal life without being treated like a baby and having a camera shoved in his face constantly

Reactions: 9
Anybody else reckon she’s used a throwaway “troll” account to spew hate and share on her story to get engagement up ready for another ad?

Reactions: 17
Also why does she keep going on and on about how loved she is? She must feel very unloved if she has to keep saying it over and over again

Reactions: 13
Charlotte if you were really, honestly and deeply proud of you “fat arse” (your words) Then you would admit your real size instead of lying about being a size 14 🙄

Reactions: 28
Charlotte if you were really, honestly and deeply proud of you “fat arse” (your words) Then you would admit your real size instead of lying about being a size 14 🙄
Notice how wverything in that 'troll' comment has been things said on here before. Her big arse, how much she enjoys food, her teeth etc. It was defined our charl writing a comment to herself to gain engagement and so obvious too after the story of saying her paid 'work' is picking up again

Reactions: 13
If that is a real comment that's pretty disgusting! I think it's one thing commenting here about the way she lies about her size and twists herself into odd shapes. But it's a low blow to message some of those things. I really hope that's not a genuine message!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.