Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an awfully long radio silence from Charl is it not? Very unusual. Im hoping ham day was absolutely wild, I really do, and not something terrible has occurred.
I am sure she will return tomorrow.
Hi everyone I hope you are all ok. I am feeling really low because Boris has told us all to get jabbed and well it just feels like really big and scary and I feel like I might not get to spend Christmas with my family and I need this, I really do because I haven’t seen them in 24 hours. I am just really worried about it but I think that’s ok? I’ve been so busy all weekend, rolling the ham on Saturday and editing my vlog on Sunday, catching up on the housework and cooking the one decent meal my kids get each week while Mark sat in his hoodie playing games(I fancy him so much if you know what I mean?) and my weirdo dog did totally normal dog things and the kids were glued to screens all day.
Anyway I hope you are all ok and I hope you know that am really proud of you for following me, I really am.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi everyone I hope you are all ok. I am feeling really low because Boris has told us all to get jabbed and well it just feels like really big and scary and I feel like I might not get to spend Christmas with my family and I need this, I really do because I haven’t seen them in 24 hours. I am just really worried about it but I think that’s ok? I’ve been so busy all weekend, rolling the ham on Saturday and editing my vlog on Sunday, catching up on the housework and cooking the one decent meal my kids get each week while Mark sat in his hoodie playing games(I fancy him so much if you know what I mean?) and my weirdo dog did totally normal dog things and the kids were glued to screens all day.
Anyway I hope you are all ok and I hope you know that am really proud of you for following me, I really am.
Exactly what she will say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have her & Mark had their covid vaccinations?? I’ve never heard her mention it?

Reactions: 3
Have her & Mark had their covid vaccinations?? I’ve never heard her mention it?
I doubt they have as she hasn't mentioned it and you know what she's like would be screaming crying emotional mess if she did get it and wouldn't duck up about it for days on end so I'm guessing it's a hard no.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I don’t think she’s had the jab as she definitely hasn’t mentioned it.

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget to add - so many people have been asking if I’m ok and I’m just so grateful for that, so thank you so so much, I really appreciate you and the community we have created here 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I was just so overwhelmed after seeing my aunty Debbie, and the rest of my family, do you know what I mean? And it’s okay to feel like that, isn’t it? Ham day is so special to us all, it really is. (Her obsession with commas irritates me).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just so overwhelmed after seeing my aunty Debbie, and the rest of my family, do you know what I mean? And it’s okay to feel like that, isn’t it? Ham day is so special to us all, it really is. (Her obsession with commas irritates me).
It’s the short non-sentences for me.

I’m so proud. Proud of myself. For pushing through. Because it’s hard. With three kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she has had the jab - she said something in a vlog (or maybe stories) about Mark going for his, and she was so so grateful because she’d had hers early, and it was so wonderful knowing Mark was now protected too, and she’d cried the day her grandparents went for theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she has had the jab - she said something in a vlog (or maybe stories) about Mark going for his, and she was so so grateful because she’d had hers early, and it was so wonderful knowing Mark was now protected too, and she’d cried the day her grandparents went for theirs.
I remember this - she definitely mentioned she had got hers early - she must have qualified under pre existing medical condition I’m guessing

Reactions: 3
I need a ham day update..... its all I'm thinking about!!!!. . The suspense is KILLING me.... i need the details.........
NO ONE needs to see Charlotte’s ham. We leave all the ham showing on Insta to Rebecca Lamb 😂 No but seriously, she’s just being a tit. It’s just a standard gammon joint that her whole family have built up to be some pig spit roasting in a fire pit in their garden 🙄 Last years ham was a couple of bits delivered by her mum in an old Chinese takeaway container 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh wow still moaning about all this work and how she’s going to manage when the kids break up!! What do you think normal working parents do!! She’s so bloody boring it’s always the same tit!! Moan moan moan

Why does she keep pulling her jumper like that too

When she’s talking

Reactions: 8
Oh wow still moaning about all this work and how she’s going to manage when the kids break up!! What do you think normal working parents do!! She’s so bloody boring it’s always the same tit!! Moan moan moan

Why does she keep pulling her jumper like that too
I KNOW RIGHT. Got a lot to do this week as kids break up on Friday. Yes Charlotte, you and literally every other bleeping parent in the country, you're not special and you've got tit loads more time on your hands than anyone else I know!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.