Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I find it very meatist why not a lamb chop day or even a chicken nugget extravaganza I’m partial to a bit of roast beef if I were a gammon I’d be asking myself why are they always tucking into me 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for the stories tomorrow about how she had such a magical night with her family, she’s so grateful and so lucky, she really is. Oh and an AD
I bet she managed to shed a wee tear as well 😂 When is rolling the turkey down the stairs day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm very surprised she's been quiet on stories really, I was expecting to be ott and constantly posting people without permission and just being an annoying duck the way she normally is
She’s saving it all for tomorrow!!!! After all, us “plebs” live for her Stories!!!! Or so she thinks 😡

Reactions: 7
I'm a bit behind her vlogs, watched the one where she has her friends round for drinks. She is so self absorbed!!! Repeatedly saying that she will have no time to get ready and will have to 'quickly' get herself ready; she did her make up (which we know is a full caked on face) after lunch, she then does her hair slightly later on, and then gets herself dressed later on. On each occasion the kids are apparently 'playing' she never spends any time with them, always seems to be focused on herself. I would feel so guilty shipping them off to bed so my mates could come over, I would want to over compensate and do something lovely with them in the day.

Everything she did in that vlog was to help herself out, not for the kids. The McDonald's so she didn't have to make any food, the gingerbread house for the content and to let her friends see she has bothered to do something with them.

She also clearly hates driving. If Mark was getting the train, why isn't she driving to drop him off? Really bizarre that they would have to swop over when they got to the station.

I'm a bit behind her vlogs, watched the one where she has her friends round for drinks. She is so self absorbed!!! Repeatedly saying that she will have no time to get ready and will have to 'quickly' get herself ready; she did her make up (which we know is a full caked on face) after lunch, she then does her hair slightly later on, and then gets herself dressed later on. On each occasion the kids are apparently 'playing' she never spends any time with them, always seems to be focused on herself. I would feel so guilty shipping them off to bed so my mates could come over, I would want to over compensate and do something lovely with them in the day.

Everything she did in that vlog was to help herself out, not for the kids. The McDonald's so she didn't have to make any food, the gingerbread house for the content and to let her friends see she has bothered to do something with them.

She also clearly hates driving. If Mark was getting the train, why isn't she driving to drop him off? Really bizarre that they would have to swop over when they got to the station.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She blocked me a while ago from seeing her stories too, but I could still see her posts! You can see the stories on Facebook so that was completely pointless!

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t understand these idiots who block people - when they have publicly available social media pages and when anyone can easily access their content from any of the freely available anonymous viewing websites. It makes no sense, it’s pointless and all it does is proves how much they all read this site and how much time they all spend frantically trying to figure out who people on this site are.

I see the selfish cow is punishing tattle by not sharing ham day stories 😂😂😂 it was kebab/garlic bread/chips day here yesterday tattlers because I couldn't be bothered to cook. It was really, really lovely and I’m so grateful that the kebab house delivered, in fact, the delivery driver is one of my best friends now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm very surprised she's been quiet on stories really, I was expecting to be ott and constantly posting people without permission and just being an annoying duck the way she normally is
She was probs pissed. She reads here of course and has seen us notice her drinking habits.

I see the selfish cow is punishing tattle by not sharing ham day stories 😂😂😂 it was kebab/garlic bread/chips day here yesterday tattlers because I couldn't be bothered to cook. It was really, really lovely and I’m so grateful that the kebab house delivered, in fact, the delivery driver is one of my best friends now.
Are you proud of the driver though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just proud of us all really, we deserved it, we really did.
I’m so glad that you enjoyed your kebab. I know I don’t know you but I just know it really was a bit of you ❤😂 I also want to thank all you tattlers for allowing me to be a member of this forum so that I can converse with you all. You honestly don’t know what it means to me (insert picture of me doing a crazy frog smile) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She will have vlogged it so is keeping it off stories. It’ll be the same old shite; lots of shots of her fancying herself in the mirror (in a dress and black tights as always) lots of intrusive shots of her family eating. The kids in their pyjamas. Mark looking like he’s rather be cleaning sewers than spending time with her… etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.