Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her food haul. The party bags for friends coming over? That’s so odd!! Normally when I have friends over we make a lovely meal from scratch, (pasta or something) have nice wine and listen to good music and catch up.
Charlotte needs to understand it’s quality over quantity. No one needs plates of beige food and party bags full of stuff they already have?

Reactions: 8
So I guess she does use the old front room still. Nice to see pictures of it, although it looks dusty.

Reactions: 5
Her advent activity is another including food/drink (Christmas cocoa)

I thought the blinkers came off a while ago but I’m only just starting to realise how much her treats etc are calorie related. It’s bonkers

Reactions: 9
She said she wasn’t going to because it was “too personal” but I don’t think she’ll be able to help herself
She’s just posted more of it on her Facebook page. So I think you’re right. It’ll be “so many of you have asked to see the whole wedding video so I thought I’d just post it all”

Off topic but what sort of things are you including? Mine are a bit small but might try next year. I haven’t seen what Charlotte has been doing but surely the whole point is that it’s festive?
Mine are 5-10 so some of the bits aren’t great for younger ones but this year my list is

-Put the tree up
-Write to Father Christmas
-Make mince pies
-Make Christmas cards(we have a local charity that takes them for elderly/vulnerable people)
-Make paper snowflakes
-Go for a light drive/walk
-Visit the garden centre and pick a new decoration
-Go and visit Father Christmas
-Build a gingerbread house
-Plant Christmas tree seeds
-Design a Christmas jumper(super easy print out sheet to colour in for a busy day)
-Festive Minecraft build(Xmas tree, gingerbread house
-Do a festive trail
-Christmas themed games night
-A festive craft afternoon(Christmas music on and we make decorations)
-Watch a festive film together
-Donate festive treats to the food bank
-Make a Yule Log
-Grow a crystal Christmas tree(kit in home bargains)
-Deliver Christmas cards to family and friends
-Sew some Christmas bunting(hobbycraft kit)
-Paint a canvas(you can buy cheap ones in Asda with an image on to paint or blank ones to do their own)
-Go to a Christmas party

Then Christmas Eve is always go for a loooong walk and play, come home and track Father Christmas and have an early night.

I put a festive joke or riddle in each day too because my eldest really appreciates them.

(Sorry it’s off topic, I hope nobody minds)

• Heart
She’s just posted more of it on her Facebook page. So I think you’re right. It’ll be “so many of you have asked to see the whole wedding video so I thought I’d just post it all”
Yeah can’t resist showing herself off… forgetting she’s a size 20 and she can’t edit herself in the wedding video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kids even looked scruffy at the wedding given that vid she just posted on Instagram. Why do they never look put together nicely

Reactions: 10
Yeah, it’s on her Instagram stories too. I reckon it won’t be long until we see it all or at least a condensed version that she’s edited. It’s all about him isn’t it? How HE changed her life, how HE’S shown her what real “movie love” is 🤢🤢🤢 she really is a housewife and she’s proud of it, everything revolves around him. And the worst part is that she’s given us this image of a useless man who doesn’t do anything to help.
On another note, it annoys me how much she uses Amazon and buys food in unnecessary plastic. In her position, she should be able to use other methods of shopping. She’s said in the past that it’s not her fault that the shops package food in plastic yet she makes the choice to buy bananas in a plastic bag 🙃

She is the type who promotes small businesses that send her freebies but when it comes to spending her own money goes for the cheapest. It’s like she always buys the cheapest meat at Tesco instead of going to the butchers which she easily has the time and money to do.

I love my husband(most of the time) but it would drive him mad if I was a simpering wreck like she is over Mark.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, it’s on her Instagram stories too. I reckon it won’t be long until we see it all or at least a condensed version that she’s edited. It’s all about him isn’t it? How HE changed her life, how HE’S shown her what real “movie love” is 🤢🤢🤢 she really is a housewife and she’s proud of it, everything revolves around him. And the worst part is that she’s given us this image of a useless man who doesn’t do anything to help.
On another note, it annoys me how much she uses Amazon and buys food in unnecessary plastic. In her position, she should be able to use other methods of shopping. She’s said in the past that it’s not her fault that the shops package food in plastic yet she makes the choice to buy bananas in a plastic bag 🙃
This!! Why doesn’t she grow herbs if she’s such a foodie? She chooses to buy the stuff in plastic! I know it’s not always easy to avoid but she could buy herb plants, buy loose bananas, go to the butchers and greengrocers! Yet she buys rank meat from tesco for 2.99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.