Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the selfish cow is punishing tattle by not sharing ham day stories 😂😂😂 it was kebab/garlic bread/chips day here yesterday tattlers because I couldn't be bothered to cook. It was really, really lovely and I’m so grateful that the kebab house delivered, in fact, the delivery driver is one of my best friends now.
Did you cry ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will have vlogged it so is keeping it off stories. It’ll be the same old shite; lots of shots of her fancying herself in the mirror (in a dress and black tights as always) lots of intrusive shots of her family eating. The kids in their pyjamas. Mark looking like he’s rather be cleaning sewers than spending time with her… etc etc
Don’s forget lots and lots of shots of her kids being centre of attention 🙄 When her brother has kids they will be lucky to get a look in. She strikes me as the type of person that would day “my kids were here first”

Reactions: 9
Just mooching on Facebook at Charlotte’s page and discovered Frank and I have a mutual friend (I live in Preston so not that mad!) will see her over Christmas so will definitely delve into this….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She has either vlogged ham day or she won’t want to show them having a family gathering after she was crying about Covid the other day

Reactions: 9
Well I’m due on so yes, yes I did cry. It was just such a lovely moment. Do you know what I mean?
It’s ok to cry. Things are so upside down at the moment and lovely moments like that just make your heart burst ❤ But tell me did you do a COVID test before you came here to post that! You know we all have to do our bit 🙄😂 Like she ever did her bit during the first lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys are brilliant 😂 (I mean that, I really do). She’s probably preparing some Oscar worthy speech about how emotional it was to all be together whilst crying over how she’s uncertain if they’ll see each other at Christmas now due to Boris’ plan B. She’s so bloody predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep!!

I mean, I don’t actually care if she works out or goes for a run loads of people start stuff and then give up but when someone makes such a big deal out of it in such a public way complete with emotional posts about how it’s changed them only to stop and never mention it again, it’s just a bit embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
This is an awfully long radio silence from Charl is it not? Very unusual. Im hoping ham day was absolutely wild, I really do, and not something terrible has occurred.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.