Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the way she keeps saying she is ‘putting work live’ -why does she do this? She only started doing it recently,is it to make her sound more important or to make it sound less like an ad? Annoying as duck whatever it is.
Yeah duck off charl with your work, tit anyway
Another vlog!!! And yes she films herself filming herself!!!! And then sets her camera up in the supermarket to walk past the bottles of Flash! 🤪 😂 🤪 😂 🤪 😂
Oh god she’s embarrassing! I can’t imagine doing that in Tesco 😳

Reactions: 7
“Turns out I’d sent them in the right way” Why is this a necessary detail? She is a massive narcissist with that told-you-so attitude
Another example of how she's the complete opposite of busy because who has time once their kids are already in school to go back and drop clothes in? Especially if they're already in the Christmas jumper required 🙄

Reactions: 14
If I knew how I would report her to the Ads body (whatever it is called) because she should be declaring everything those kids are wearing those Disney onesies

Reactions: 11
Ahaaa. Some may say I’m a petty witch today but she has bugged me for so long about not following the rules every other advertiser has to follow
It’s not petty. Why should she be an exception to the rule? The rules/legislations/laws/whatever they are, are there for a reason.

Report away.

Reactions: 7
Just watching her vlog. Does she not brush daisys hair after a bath? The girl kept trying to push it out her face. Looks a mess! Surely a brush and putting it in loose plaits or something is better then it looking like that?

Reactions: 10
Just watching her vlog. Does she not brush daisys hair after a bath? The girl kept trying to push it out her face. Looks a mess! Surely a brush and putting it in loose plaits or something is better then it looking like that?
Agree.
She never seems to bother with Daisy’s hair at all. It never looks taken care off or combed. To be fair, she never seems that fussed with the kids look like at all.

Reactions: 13
Whenever the kids are in their uniform that should be marked as gifted as was a Matalan freebie. I always thought she was good at declaring but maybe she always only declared when she was told too and undeclared stuff was always there.

Reactions: 11
I cannot get over the sheer amount of food this woman buys!! Her life revolves around food. I bet there isn't a single day where she doesn't buy more!

Who's food shop comes to £160 just because they're having friends over?! Like wtf!! When my friends come over we pass around a tube of Aldi's knock off pringles, not bleeping £60 worth of nibbles! She is an absolute basket case.

Thread suggestion whilst I'm here!!

charltaylor #17 - behind kitchen island to hide her true size, Franks in the background with serial killer vibes

Reactions: 38
I cannot get over the sheer amount of food this woman buys!! Her life revolves around food. I bet there isn't a single day where she doesn't buy more!

Who's food shop comes to £160 just because they're having friends over?! Like wtf!! When my friends come over we pass around a tube of Aldi's knock off pringles, not bleeping £60 worth of nibbles! She is an absolute basket case.

Thread suggestion whilst I'm here!!

charltaylor #17 - behind kitchen island to hide her true size, Franks in the background with serial killer vibes
I wonder how much h of the food actually goes to waste tho

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Charlotte Taylor #17: big toes up, having a brew. Bringing sickly sweet am-dram festive joy to me and you.

Reactions: 3
What a pretentious prat she is. I bought this, this,this for hosting. And gift bags for everyone too. I normally open crisps and peanuts and maybe order out. And just because we can host and have friends around doesn't mean we should.

And she also isn't keen on a sweet breakfast but will happily dish up sugar ladened breakfast to her young kids.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte is a prime example of a person with too much time on their hands.
What mother rushed off their feet cuts out Christmas shaped items in a lunchbox it goes to b n m for coins for said lunchbox. Seriously tho many parents are shoving a lunch able and some kind of easy fruit like a banana in there because they have a gazillion things to do in a morning, things like getting ready for work, making sure the house is left safe for the day and without lights and electronics going all day, they have deadlines and busses and trains to catch that they can’t be late for.
Charlotte pisses me off doesn’t she realise her demographic is mainly mothers many of whom have a full plate and yeh I don’t mean a fancy salad.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.