Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on Tattlers!! It’s the best day of the year today! Only bleeping Christmas Ham Day!!!

Sit back and enjoy the vomit inducing stories coming right up🙌🏻🎄🥂💀🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh Dear God!!!

It always looks so lame and she forces the kids on the relatives to get photos which look forced and awkward. what would she do if ham day fell on Bills weekend with his dad? has that ever happened? can you imagine her emotional dramatic rant!

Reactions: 10
BUZZING because 🥁🥁🥁🥁 it’s only bleeping Hanky the Christmas ham day 😂😂 Hanky is so important that they all do LF tests so they can keep up the “tradition”. Today is the day tattlers. Where yet again Charl’s family gather to eat!
I don’t really understand ham day.
It’s Christmas day in 2 weeks time - when they will all gather together to stuff themselves with food & drink anyway, what’s the need to have a dress rehearsal 2 weeks before? It must take the shine off Christmas Day somewhat - when they are all getting together today, doing family stuff and eating & drinking? I’m not sure I see the point of today other than the fact that Charlotte and her family are all nothing but fat bastards who use any excuse to gorge themselves on calorie laden fodder and loads of alcohol under the guise of “tradition”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s Christmas day in 2 weeks time - when they will all gather together to stuff themselves with food & drink anyway, what’s the need to have a dress rehearsal 2 weeks before? It must take the shine off Christmas Day somewhat - when they are all getting together today, doing family stuff and eating & drinking? I’m not sure I see the point of today other than the fact that Charlotte and her family are all nothing but fat bastards who use any excuse to gorge themselves on calorie laden fodder and loads of alcohol under the guise of “tradition”
Howling at this 🤣 You’re spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree. I don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh Dear God!!!

It always looks so lame and she forces the kids on the relatives to get photos which look forced and awkward. what would she do if ham day fell on Bills weekend with his dad? has that ever happened? can you imagine her emotional dramatic rant!
I honestly don't think she'd let that happen I'd say she would send him to his dad's on a different day to make up for it

Reactions: 4
I think her and Bills dad are on good terms and they would just swap weekends, I’m sure they have done for things(on both sides) before and it’s one good thing I will say about them.

I can’t wait to see the ham itself, I remember being really underwhelmed by it, I was expecting to be some huge fancy ham.

Reactions: 3
It’s the kids more likely to be harbouring germs after being in school anyway. Her and Mark who both work from home all week testing negative means naff all. It’s all just to look good on the gram because cases are rising and she wants her goody two shoes crown to stay in place.

I always thought ham day was a years old tradition, not something that’s only happened for a few years.

Reactions: 12
Oh Dear God!!!

Haha I imagine it’s part of their contact schedule. You know like his dad gets Christmas morning and she gets ham day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sad witch is so addicted to SM she's fucked off to the bog to post a picture of herself! NO ONE CARES CHARL!!!
I'm very surprised she's been quiet on stories really, I was expecting to be ott and constantly posting people without permission and just being an annoying duck the way she normally is

Reactions: 6
Just seen her stories and realised today is Christmas Ham Day so ran straight here 🤣🤣🤣

Best day of the year ammi right?! 😜

I so hope she's vlogging! The lft and twisted loo selfie isn't the only content she can rinse from this surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for the stories tomorrow about how she had such a magical night with her family, she’s so grateful and so lucky, she really is. Oh and an AD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t they have Pie Day not long ago? Why does this family have so many days revolving around food?! Wonder if they’ve rolled the ham down the stairs yet. I mean the proper ham, not Charl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.